The Demon Doctor

He got away!How could i let him get away! Dammit he was right there in my reach and he still got away!  Frustration fills Tanjiro for a moment but snaps out quickly of it when he sees the man Muzan infected go for his wife!

With lighting speed Tanjiro pins the demon to the ground restraining it from getting to the mans wife and eating her. He gags it soon after with a piece of cloth keeping it from biting him. People flee from the two in fear and panic consumes the people. In distance two police men can be seen in a rush pushing through the crowds to get to the scene to see what the trouble is.

"What the hell is going in over here?" Police man said with pushing through the crowds of people running away from Tanjiro and the demon.

"Is it another drunk again? No its gotta be something worse for this type of panic" Police man 2 said guessing since at night in the city they get a lot of reports on drunken men but scrapped it right after. Though what they find is not what they're expecting. After finally making their way to the middle of it all they see a young man restraing a man....or a man turned animal?

"Step away from that man kid!" Police man 1 said with authority but with a underlining hint of fear slowly creeping into his voice. Bloodshot eyes with cat like irises staring right at him.

"No can do sir, please just bring multiple restraints quickly before he hurts someone i'll figure something out in the meantime!" Tanjiro said desperately for their safety since he can't kill the demon in public with so many watching so all he can do is hold and restrain the demon in the meantime.

The police stair for awhile frozen in fear, just the mere presence of the demon was enough to freeze and halt a regular man in their steps.

"Please! Hurry we dont have to waste!" Tanjiro said keeping an iron grip on the demon despite its fighting "I don't want to let this person kill anybody." Tanjiro said

As the chaos continues a women and a boy step forward.

"Scent of illusory blood visual dream." The women said cutting her arm with her nails releasing some sort of toxin confusing the policemen.

What's that smell? 

"Whats up with the flowers!?" The policeman said stumbling back as if his vision was clouded by something.

Is this some kind of attack? If it is i'm not picking up any malicious intent at all. Either way i gotta be on my toes whether it's enemy or not. The smell is getting stronger!

Tanjiro eyes land on the women and boy as they approach him warily.

"You used the term person even though this man is now a demon and tried to save him." The unknown women said

"Well i couldn't exactly call him a demon now could i? They'd start looking at me like i'm some crazy man and saving is a bit if a stretch, I'd like to think i was saving them from him if anything." Tanjiro said correcting the women because he knows fully well the thing he is restraining is no longer human just like the 2 in front of him.

"Well either way i'd like to give you a hand." The women said with a warm voice soothing to ears, friendly.

Tanjiro looks at her confused as if she just said the funniest thing ever.

"Uhh come again? Im sure you know what i am just as well as i know what you are" Tanjiro said with a bit of distaste but also trying to make sense of what the demon is trying to do.

"Yes you are correct i do know what you are, but i'm also a doctor and i want to help  you in your mission on destroying Kibutsuji. "The women said with a bit of fire fueling her words in the end.