Authors Note #3

So i have a question can i add more tags after i published my story?

Ok now to the main business now i'll ask do you guys want a ship or no ship? I'll let you decide.......... maybe😅

Ok now idk if i'm going with the 2 yearbtime skip for training because lets be real this Tanjiro's power is already leagues above the canon version. So he won't have to much trouble cutting the rock.

So ages everyone will be the same age as cannon(except Tanjiro) just now because technically they should be around 2 years younger before the training timeskip. So in summary this story takes place during the 2 year timeskip canon Tanjiro needed to cut the bolder and so i need the cast/characters to be aged up to their normal ages they were after the timeskip to fit the PLOT. I hope the wasn't confusing but i bet it was or was it just me confusing myself?

So i have officially decided that Tanjiro's age is going to be 17. Reason i want him to look like this

Screw it he looks like this now plus the kimonoe i can't wait it looks to badasss

Screw it he looks like this now plus the kimonoe i can't wait it looks to badasss. Idk where the red tips are but they are there in this story. I'll change the bio on the first chapter ad to not confuse new readers. 2 reason shipping purposes now he's not to young or too old with the female characters should they be chosen.

Ok i forgot about this detail in the bio but Tanjiro's height is 5'10. Reason canon Tanjiro looks really small compared to the hashira then again he is 15 but since he's older in this story thats all the more to make him taller.

So lets get this straight(pun intended) this story is not yoi/does not ship to men/boys together. This is a straight boy/man x girl/women. Reason for this i just like women simple. I just wanted to get that out of the way just in case some readers were looking forward to that.

So the girls you can ship are

Shinobu

Mitsuri(my vote is on this one)

Kanao

Tamayo(not sure though)

Though i might pick Mitsuri for the ship. Since i don't see a lot with her personally. And if i do that the ship picked for this story/fic will be the automatic ship for my next work.