News

So i know you're probably wondering where i've been all this week or 2 weeks. So i'm here to clear that all up right now.

So at first it was lack of motivation to write. I still have some ideas on what i'd want to do with this story/fic but don't have the motivation to type it out. I know typing isn't really hard and makes seems like a lazy fuck. Which i sadly am sometimes but i have been making steady progress to not be so lazy.

2 reason as to why is i've been talking to this girl at school. I know it might sound dumb and whatever but i've been interested in her for awhile now and she's so beautiful to me. I'm not a bad looking guy and i know that can come off and sound cocky or arrogant, trust me i know. But it's just i lack self confidence i've talked to some girls but i always blew it by not confessing in time. So this time i'm nit going to make that mistake, slowly but surely i'm gaining confidence in myself and abilities to do things. so i'm kinda focusing on that more than writing right now. I really don't want to fumble this.

3rd reason i've started to lift weights as well. I don't want to be skinny. I want to be better than the guy i was yesterday. I want to be better physically and emotionally. I just love pushing the limits on what i can do and be better. If i pull this girl i like i don't want to be the guy that can't protect her because i'm skinny or someone she can't lean on when things get rough. So i'm bettering myself emotionally and physically. I don't want be the guy that can't believe in himself and is aways doubting himself on the decisions he makes.  

Now if you're wondering if i'm going to continue this story/fic well i'm going to tell you right now as too not waste your time. So as of now this story/fic is going to be

Continued i will not be dropping this. The updates may very it might be really close together or very distant. If your wondering this weekend/now i will try to release a chapter and get my shit together for your sakes. I hope that clears some things up and till next time.