Final Selection

Tanjiro now just before the steps soaks in the beautiful scenery of wisteria trees.

"I thought they were out of season?" He said puzzled

"How strange, for a place so beautiful to be harboring something so evil and dangerous." Tanjiro said catching the strong scent of demons not to far away.

Tanjiro then walks up the staires only to find the other participants already looking his way. They looked shocked as if they were expecting him to be a monster or demon.

He just kept walking and ignored their stares till he got to these identical siblings that he guessed were going to give them directions.

Scene break

Final Selection Meet up spot just a couple seconds before
3rd person pov

Everyone was that was there was either talking or getting some last minute practice in.

"Do you think we'll make it out alive." The boy looked to his friend in worry and doubt.

"Of course we'll make it you can't think negatively like that. As long as we stick together and watch eachothers back we'll make it out." The boy said

(Queue Star Wars_the force theme(Luke Skywalker theme)_Epic Mandalorian by Samuel Kim

https://youtu.be/WK7VSNT5lIc

Time stamp 0:38 ( you don't have to listen to it. I just like to read my fics sith music.)

Then thats when they felt it. Such overwhelming power it even made them all sweat.

"Do you guys feel that." A boy said sweating

All of the participants unconsciously had their hands on their swords. They all stared at the entrance waiting to see who was exerting such an overwhelming presence.

Then he appeared. A young man wearing a purple kimonoe. He was carrying a fox mask on his kimonoe. He had long black hair with red tips and a strange flame like scar on the top left of his forehead and another on his right starting from his neck maybe even lower and rising all the way up to his lower cheek. His face showed no emotion. It didn't help how he towered over everyone either.(he's older than most)

(he's older than most)

How could someone be so strong and not even be a official demon slayer yet they all thought.

He walked until he was near the twins ready to listen when they eventually gave instructions.

"He looks so cool." A boy with yellow hair said.

Then all of a sudden the white haired twin spoke.

"Everyone we thank you for coming here tonight. To the Demon Slayer Cores Final Selection. There are demons imprisoned here on Mt.Fujikasane, captured alive by the Demon Slayer swordsman, and unable to leave." The white haired twin said