14

LUCIA SCREAMS for her sister as she runs down the hall after her, Seokjin nowhere to be seen

"Kal! Slow your grandma butt down!"

Kalliste stops per Lucia's yelling, turning to watch Lucia run down the corridor with a smile. Lucia huffs, slowing down with a stumble as she finally reaches Kalliste's side. Grandma couldn't even pretend to try and meet her halfway.

"Who here is the grandma?" Kal raises an eyebrow at Lucia huffing in indignation.

"You."

"I'm not the one out of breath from a little jog."

"I sprinted down the corridor to catch up to you. In heels. You should be grateful."

Kal only hums, neither disagreeing or agreeing, so Lucia takes it as her first win with a grin.

"So what's so important that you are willing to sprint after this grandma?"

"I'm gonna confess to Seokjin," Lucia hops with a hushed squeal.

Kal visibly flinches back a step, almost tripping over the edge of her scarlet colored gown. Lucia almost flinches at Kal's lip curling in distaste herself before she composes herself quickly, wiping the surprise and distaste into something more neutral as she straightens up with a quiet sigh.

"As long as you trust him and he makes you happy," Kal lightly smiles before turning to walk forward again.

Lucia giggles, a hop in her step as she catches up to Kalliste again without thinking twice about Kalliste's reaction. She knows her sister is probably taken aback by the decision after her previous take on the matter. And while Lucia has strong suspicion‒‒more of a fact but she'll cut the grandma some slack‒‒of her disapproval to some extent, she assumes that it can be partially attributed to her being a protective older sister.

"Thanks Kal! I was a little nervous to be honest, after all, you're the first person I told other than Ellie. You know there's no hiding anything from her," Lucia grins brightly at Kal's shocked expression before she smiles back.

"Speaking of, where's that troublemaker?"

"Probably in the kitchen making donuts or dragging Beomgyu around. Or bullying Wannie." Lucia gasps at the thought. "She can't bully Wannie without me! I haven't bullied Wannie in forever!"

"I saw you picking on her for tripping into a door frame this morning," Kal raises an eyebrow with a chuckle.

"Yeah, that was forever ago."

Kal rolls her eyes, "then you better use your grandma legs to run and find her before she bullies Wannie without you."

Lucia gasps, "she wouldn't."

"But she would."

"She would," Lucia gasps again in mock horror. "Kal I gotta go. Love you and I'll tell you how confessing goes later!"