𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yokunaru General Hospital.

It's not actually a hospital.

It's actually experimentation lab where the creations of artificial quirks are being implanted onto children.

It's hidden from the general public. What would the citizens of Musutafu think of using children as quirk experiments?

"I'm telling you, Eraserhead, this idea could be one of our best yet!" The animal principal of UA High School, Nezu told to one of his Hero Class teachers.

"One of your ideas, Nezu." The Erasure Hero: Eraserhead, or more better known as Shouta Aizawa, rebutted. "I'm sorry, but I don't see how taking a sick kid and putting them in our top hero course would be so beneficial. It could actually bring us down."

"Aizawa, what I am about to reveal to you is top secret, and I do ask that you keep this secret." Nezu said. "The hospital... isn't an actual hospital. The kids in there aren't sick. They're being used as experiments."

Aizawa grimaced. "Using kids as experiments...? That's vile..."

"I am aware, but there's nothing that we can do about it except hide it from the public. Our government had funded the lab and that's that." Nezu stated, shrugging. "My thought was taking one of their top preforming subjects and giving them the chance to take our hero course here!"

"It just seems like a lot of extra paperwork." Aizawa said.

"Aizawa. I am asking you to hear me out." Nezu pleaded, his beady eyes bleeding into Aizawa's.

He folded. Sighing, Aizawa said, "Fine then. I will hear you out, but only if I get a say in the child we choose."

"I actually already have one in mind..." Nezu sang, leaning down to pull out a manilla folder, tapping it twice against the flat surface of his desk. Aizawa sighed again, taking a seat while grabbing the manilla folder from his superior.

Opening the folder, the Erasure Hero was met with the name of his new potential student.

(Y/N) (L/N)— Subject 207

—-

"Her stats are extremely high..." Aizawa muttered, his eyes glazing over the the report inside the folder.

(Y/N) (L/N)

Height: 5'7.5"

Hair Color: (h/c)

Eye Color: (e/c)

Quirk(s): Teleportation (manifested), Chains (artificial)

Stats

Speed: 4

Strength: 5

Stamina: 5

Defense: 4.5

Intelligence: 4

Accuracy: 4.5

Cooperativeness: 1.5

Things of note about [(Y/N) (L/N)]

Potential like no other. Truly one of a kind with the right motives. Not easily persuaded. Stubborn and closed off.