𝟗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

That went just as expected. (Y/N) thinks to herself as she walks out of the training area. A very poor decision to randomly assign teams. The hero's were very unfairly unmatched. No progress was made at all. It's way more beneficial to assign teams that can co-depend on each other's strengths and weaknesses, and assign an opposing team the same way. This is the type of training making 'Pros'? Checks out.

(Y/N) mildly catches sight of Bakugo. The ash-blond walks with his shoulders slump, his regular scowl on his face while he looks like he just went through the ringer. Mentally and physically.

"You look rough." (Y/N) comments. The hot-headed boy snarls, and whips his head to the (h/c) girl.

"The fuck does that mean!?"

"Exactly what it sounds like. What else would it mean?" She squints. Bakugo growls and diverts his attention to the floor again.

Temperamental much.

The automatic steel doors hissed open as the villain team walked through, the rest of their peers and their supervisor all looking at them.

All-Might, proud as ever, smiles widely. "CONGRATULATIONS VILLAIN TEAM! YOU MANAGED TO KEEP THE NUCLEAR WEAPON SAFE WHILE RIDDING THE HERO TEAM, LEAVING YOU THE WINNERS OF THIS TRAINING EXERCISE!"

Wow, groundbreaking, I never would have predicted.

"I COMMEND EVERYONE'S EFFORTS IN TODAYS TRAINING EXERCISE, YOU ALL PERFORMED SPLENDIDLY! BUT THE EXERCISES MVP WAS YOUNG (L/N)! CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG (L/N)!" All-Might told proudly.

Said MVP was in a farther corner of the room, fiddling with the belt on her hips well stretching out the suit from her body. "What?...Oh. Okay."

"That's all you have to say!!?" Bakugo growled.

(Y/N) shrugged, going back to the more pressing matter at hand (her uncomfortable uniform).

All-Might sweated nervously, before redirecting the subject. "WOULD ANYONE BE ABLE TO TELL ME WHY YOUNG (L/N) WAS APPOINTED THE MVP OF THIS ROUND?"

A girl with long, thick black hair tied up into a ponytail and a hero costume even worse than (Y/N)'s raised her hand high.

"YOUNG YAOYOROZU! GO AHEAD."

The girl (Yaoyorozu) cleared her throat. "The reason that (L/N) was appointed MVP of her round was because of the way she expertly managed her duties as part of the villains team. While Bakugo patrolled one part of the building, (Y/N) took the opportunity to patrol the other, which was very responsible on her part. She also took the responsibility of taking the capture tape with her, which Bakugo did not think of doing. She used the communication devices
effectively to tell her whereabouts to Iida and from that she discerned that Uraraka would be in the same room. Had it not have been for (L/N) it's very plausible that Uraraka and Midoriya's plan could've worked and won the exercise. All that, paired with her physical strength and combative smarts is the clear reason she is her rounds MVP." The girl concluded.

All-Might sweatdropped, embarrassed he was outwitted by a child. "U-UH, Y-YES! THAT WAS PRECISELY WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY! YES!" He paused. "GREAT JOB YOUNG (L/N)!"