𝟏𝟐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
ughhhhhh...
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N) breathed deeply through her nose, her face down on the cool plastic desk. She willed her eyes not to close, trying to pay individual attention to every conversation around her as a means of distracting herself.

Unfortunately, it wasn't really working.

The previous night (Y/N) had been continuing her research on different music styles, but she had yet to find one that exceptionally attracted to her.

Maybe that lab really messed me up.

"Class— let's get started." Aizawa's voice droned, willing (Y/N) to finally look up, resting her cheek in her palm. "We have important plans. Today, we will be traveling to the USJ training facility to do rescue training."

(Y/N) grimaced. Rescue training...? I'm not going to be good at that.

"Along with myself, we will also be accompanied by All-Might, and Pro-Hero Thirteen. You're free to wear whatever you'd like— but be conscious of your mobility." Aizawa continued. "Now. Everyone suit up and get outside. Be quick. We're on a schedule."

Aizawa then walked out of the classroom, and everyone else soon followed, grabbing their respective clothing

No way I am wearing that...suit. I'll just wear the gym uniform I was given. (Y/N) sighed, grabbing said uniform. Oh. It has pockets. I didn't realize that. I can take my phone with me.

(Y/N) sighed curtly, grabbing their phone and earbuds and shoving them in her pants pockets. She started walking swiftly outside to where the classes bus was, where she saw Iida fussing to everyone about getting into a single file line based on class seating for maximum efficiency.

However, his plan was quickly ruined when he found out the bus had an open seating layout.

"I can't believe it... my entire organizational plan was ruined by the bus's open seated interior..." He mumbled into his hands, as others in the class laughed at his misfortune.

(Y/N) chose a seat near the back corner of the bus, while the majority of the class was in the middle, all facing each other.

She kept her face on the outside, watching the trees along the side of the road while the rest of the class engaged in a conversation. (Y/N) wasn't paying attention, anyways. She had her earbuds in her ears and her palm in her hand as she (avidly) didn't pay attention.

"...Yo."

(Y/N)'s head peeked up towards the small whisper.

She turned her head to the left and saw Jirou gesturing to the empty seat next to (Y/N).

Does she want to come over here...? I guess she can...

(Y/N) nodded to the seat next to her, and Jirou quickly stepped across the isle and plopped down next to her. She heaved out a sigh.

"Thanks... I didn't really want to sit next to Bakugo the whole way..." She chuckled softly. "So, what's up? What are you listening to? Tokoyami told me you were looking into music."