𝟏𝟏

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It's a security breach."

"What?"

"This. It's a security breach. Someone is trying to get into the school."

What?

(Y/N) felt as if she had been dunked underwater. Her ears were ringing as all outside sounds drowned out.

Not a security breach... not again...

Who could it be? Is it reporters? Or...is it someone worse...

Reporters aren't stupid enough to break a law. Even if they want a news story. It has to be something bigger. Dear god...

Deep breaths. Think.

Why doesn't this school have a policy for this? Or some type of safety practice? Prestigious— yeah right.

Think!

Hide. Hide and wait. Wait for those in charge to solve this.

The people in charge are the same people who put you in danger last time. Put you in danger your whole life.

Stop. Don't think. Hide. Hide and don't move.

"...-N)? (L/N)? Can you hear me? (L/N)?" Fumikage's voice filtered through the girls jostling thoughts like a dull knife. Her breath peaked.

Don't think. Hide and don't move.

In one swift movement, (Y/N) grabbed the knot of Fumikage's tie and lifted him up off the ground with ease.

"Hup-!"

(Y/N) jumped up and in a split second, both she and Fumikage had teleported to the empty 1-A classroom.

"Auuughh..." Fumikage writhed as soon as he felt his feet his the ground. He collapsed, kneeling on the floor as he heaved.

(Y/N) couldn't be bothered at the boys state.

Hide, hide, hide... best place to hide...

There are two doors entering the classroom— one on the left side and one on the right. The best place is out of shot of both doors, so that's...behind my desk.

With quick and silent steps, (Y/N) hurried to kneel down behind her desk. She brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her shins.

Stay small and quiet. Small and quiet. Small and quie-

"(L/N)?" Fumikage interrupted the girls thoughts. "What... are you doing?"

"Be quiet." (Y/N) seethed, burying her forehead into her knees.

"What-?"

"Be. Quiet." She said again.

"...Okay." Fumikage complied, before slowly and silently sliding down next to her.