𝟓

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N) found out that the school day is mostly long and uneventful.

"I hate kids."

"You're a teacher."

Aizawa sighed lethargically, palm on his forehead. (Y/N) walked beside him, school bag on her shoulder as she pointedly stared at the scruffy man.

"Yeah, and after a full week with those types of kids, it'll get me tired. At least you're low maintenance..."

"Excuse me?"

Aizawa hummed. "MmmHm." He unlocked the doorknob to his house and entered the home, shrugging off his shoes. "I need a nap."

"Have fun."

"Thanks."

(Y/N) sighed, rolling her eyes, slipping off her school shoes as well, and stepping up to her room.

This tie is coming off first. Dumb thing. She huffed, stretching the knot of the tie away from her collar. She stretched her arms up, feeling the satisfying pop of her joints.

I don't like sitting down for that long.

The girl stretched herself backwards, her spine also cracking pleasurably. While doing so, she sauntered over to her sliding closet. Next to the box that previously storing her school uniform was her original white tank top that she left the hospital with.

The girl grabbed it, and walked back over to her bed, setting it down.

Carefully unbuttoning the buttons on her school shirt, she peeled it off of her torso and instead put on the tank top.

Flopping stomach first onto the bed, (Y/N) grabbed one of the pillows under her and sighed heavily. Social exhaustion pulled at her eyes, and they were willed to close. The smell of freshly washed pillow covers and fresh air-conditioner was both new and mildly irritating to the girls nose, but... mildly appreciated.

What was not appreciated, however, was a loud and enthusiastic knocking on the houses' front door.

Aizawa will get it.

The knocking continued, but louder.

...Aizawa, please get it.

Unintelligible shouting could be heard from where (Y/N) was, seeming from the person outside the house, who wanted to be let in.

(Y/N) silently groaned, pushing herself off the bed.

...Do I have the authority to open the door to a stranger? It's not...exactly my home.

However, Aizawa's probably knocked out napping. And this person is not planning on leaving soon.

Sneaking over to the living room, (Y/N) lightly pulled back the curtain to look at the person outside.

The person had long, midnight black hair and a very bold pair of red framed glasses. Their outfit consisted of a very tight corset, a short pair of black shorts, and very tall thigh-high boots. They also had a small handbag slinging off of their shoulder. Their broad shoulders.

"I know you're inside, Shouta! You don't go anywhere else!! Let me in- I wanna' see the girl!!"

...The girl? Is this lady referring to me?

However, it seemed that (Y/N) was looking outside for too long, because the woman's attention was taken away from the closed door and to the peeking girl inside. The woman's face immediately brightened.