𝟑

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

before i start, i wanna be abundantly clear that i don't have access to watch while i write, so pretty much everything is my words following what i know goes on, no words accurately match what you see while watching. thats all! have fun

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N) stood in front of the UA school building, the sun reflecting off the sun brightly, making her squint. Aizawa walked up to her side.

"It's a nice building, huh?"

"It's...reflective."

"I'll take it." Aizawa said. "Our classroom is on the first floor. Take the hallway to the left and keep going until you see the classroom with the plate 1-A. That's ours. There should be a school bag on a desk, that's one Nezu prepared for you. It should have everything you need, including a phone, and a credit card with your first bit of allowance...make sure you find somewhere safe to keep that from now on, though."

"Got it."

"You go ahead, kid, I gotta' meet with principal Nezu and some other teachers before we start. I'll see you when class starts."

"Okay."

With that, the two separated ways, leaving (Y/N) to look around at the hallways and windows.

It's kind of...boring. Anticlimactic, considering how much this school is looked up to.

Looking up almost immediately after the turn, she was met with the wooden plate engraved with the sign 1-A.

This is the classroom I'm in. (Y/N) realized. ...I hope I'm the first one....

Tentatively sliding open the door, (Y/N) let out an unconscious sigh upon finding out there was nobody in the class yet.

School should be starting soon but I guess nobody's here this early...even though I am.

There was a neutral colored school bag on a desk on the other side of the room, somewhere in the middle of the column. Weaving through the desks, she stopped in front of the one the bag was placed on. (Y/N) picked it up off the desk and sat down in the chair behind it. She set it on her lap and began rummaging through it.

A few school notebooks, pencils and pens, extra erasers for the pencils...

The sound of the door sliding open stopped (Y/N) in her movements.

In her peripherals, there was a shorter individual with a...bird face?

Interesting. Is their face related to their quirk? Or is it something different...I'd like to ask them. But would that be rude? How would I go about it? It's probably weird to ask unauthorized.

The individual took a seat in the row next to her, but one seat behind. Realizing their movement, (Y/N) went back to rummaging.

...I don't really know how to talk to people. But maybe that's good for me. I'll be out of here once my six months are up. Better to not make relationships if I'm counting down my days to leave.

But they look like an interesting persona. Maybe it's because I've quite literally never seen anything like it.

Shaking off the thoughts as more people entered the room, continuing to rummage through the bag upon seeing a folded blue and white tracksuit at the bottom.

Aside from the one with the bird face, three more personas had entered the room. One with long green hair, a slouched posture and large eyes, who sat directly on the other side of the row, a tall, feminine individual with a large ponytail who sat at the very end of her column, and pale, blond one with a large, protruding tail who sat in the middle front.