chap-37

Taehyung was going to office today but there was new employee was joining today .

He was about to enter the cabin he saw Jennie at the cabin.

"Jen what are you doing here "other looked up saw taehyung .

She smiled widely .she and taehyung were school friends but she moved to newzealand when she was 20 now after 5 years they met again.

"I am new employee tae".she said .

Both of them hugged tightly .they were best friends in school except the thing Jennie has little crush on him .

Jungkook entered the office saw the new employee was hugging taehyung tightly .

He slowly he got to know that there clg besties.

Jungkook just looked at taehyung with teary taehyung need someone faithfull Jennie is correct one he got her information form jimin and gave her this job .he want to make taehyung comfortable in office .

He just went inside washroom which was attached to his office.

He sat and sobbed badly he knows after that betrayal tae will never give him a chance.
He lost him after his plan worked he will leave him forever some where far .he really can't see taehyung with some other.

After some time his sob dies down he cleaned his face and went inside the office.

He called both Jennie and taehyung.

"Mr.kim as you everything about the company just train ms.jennie that's all your work ". jungkook said not even looking up form his laptop .

"You can  leave "with that both went out .

He know by doing he will hurt his own heart he deserves it .

Jungkook stared to work on sungho.

It was lunch time jungkook was about to go canteen but he saw how both were giggling and Jennie was feeding his food.

It was him who feed taehyung but everything changed .

Not every your parents said need to correct this what jungkook learned

Now he was getting his punishment jungkook lost his appettie and left the cabin.

It was evening he went to meet sungho.

He face was so dull his eyes puffy due to crying.

They met at coffee shop.

"Hello Jungkook "sungho said .

"Hello "jungkook just gave a small smile to him .

"Are you are your eyes red did you perhaps cried "sungho and jungkook took the opportunity.

"I -ts nothing sungho "jungkook said wiping his tears.

"You can tell me jungkook I am here  for you "sungho said carssing his hand .

"Just something between me and my husband I think he don't love me anymore ".even though he thought of faking but his tears were ture .

"Hey everything will be okay "sungho said handed him napkins.

They talked some time and left.

Jungkook went to car and saw sungho was calling someone he took ear pods and connect to phone to listen the convo.

"His husband has affairs we don't need to do anything extra we just need to  trap him"he said.

Other side.

"Do it son his company has highest demand I want it ". daehyun said.