CH 4 - Swire's addition

Hear what i have to say at the end, okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ (Y/N)'s POV ]

"Alright sis, just to be clear. You are not allowed to ge-"

She nodded and pouted at me "... Alriiiight. I'll just wait until your friend comes along. You know the way to our new apartment right?" She nods this time with a smile in her face

"I gave you enough money to get you at least... 20 clothes, just tell me if you need more okay?" I sighed and quickly looked at the time "... Actually, here" I quickly placed my hand in my pockets and gave her the remaining LMD i had "I have a Job to do at 6. As much as i hate to separate from you in this spacious place, I hope your friend is reliable enough"

Bzzt bzzt

She excitedly looked at her phone "Is it them?" I am quite curios on who she managed to befriend... They better be not someone who would hit on her for endless amounts of time... I slowly tried to peek over her shoulders to see who she was typing with, all I saw was an 'H' and her message saying what she wore and where we are

"Excuse me"

"Can you please get away from her? She's my friend" I raised an eyebrow and looked at the green haired Oni that was looking at me "

"Can you please get away from her? She's my friend" I raised an eyebrow and looked at the green haired Oni that was looking at me "...huh, So your her friend?" My eyes squinted at her as i stared at her "Sir, I'm an L.G.D officer"

Oh... Don't tell me I'm being assumed as someone else...

I sighed and looked at the officer straight in her eyes "Look ma'am, I'm her brother. Not some random person who would hit up on her, back me up here sis" I quickly nudged at my sis, causing her to nod rapidly "...Is it true?" It's because of our race isn't it?!? Your doubting me because how different our horns look isn't it?!?

I quickly grabbed my wallet and opened it to show a picture I had when we were little "See?!? We're siblings!" Before the officer could even speak, a shout seemed to have caught her attention

"Hoshiguma! Huff... I'm sorry but i have to go now, The doctor from rhodes... Eh? (Y/N)?"

"I was just about to call you about what you told me to do..." Not really... I had to explain to this officer on who I actually am...

"Oh, Your (Y/N)?" I nodded "(Y/N) (L/N). Messenger of... I forgot, but i am a messenger!" That's bad impression for the job im was working on. I have to ask what company i am working when i get back because I dont want to say im working as a messenger from a bar...

"I see... Then that's your sister?" I nodded once again "Calista (L/N), She's mute so she can't really talk. Big sis, that's my contractor for today, Swire" I introduced my sister to Swire while pointing at her

 Big sis, that's my contractor for today, Swire" I introduced my sister to Swire while pointing at her