Ch 13 - Questioning Insanity

[ Lungmen, L.G.D Office ]

"Hah?! another one turned themselves in?!"

"Y-yes ma'am! They've been forming a queue since he got sent out!"

"HEY! LET US IN ALREADY BEFORE THAT MONSTER GET US!"

"PLEASE! I GIVE UP! I DONT WANT BE OUTSIDE ANYMORE!"

Swire never knew her life would be this stressful just because of someone losing a bet "Ugggh.... Where is he? Can you tell him to fucking stop and give us a breather?" Swire sighed as she leaned on the chair.

"Swire..." Swire immediately spun the chair and looked at Hoshiguma "What is it now?" Hoshiguma sighed and placed a can of soda on her desk "You should calm down..."

"Easier said than done!"

Hoshiguma shaked her head before looking outside at the office as Swire began her newly pent up anger. Surprisingly the 'Apology' gift was accepted, just as Swire had bet on. After he was put into debt, he had been walking around in the office with a bored look on his face until

"Man, Is this what you guys do everyday? I thought L.G.D go and arrest criminals! I can probably do it myself!"

"Well Mister loser~ how about you add that to your punishment list~? Ahahahaha!"

"...Your gonna be on the losing end, you damn cat"

'That was yesterday...' Hoshiguma thought to herself and sweatdropped, It should be almost 42 hours since he went away to round of the criminals that had a warranty for them...

"HEY!?!? IS THE LGD BRAINDEAD?!?! IM LETTING MYSELF GET ARRESTED ALREADY! COME ON!"

"SAVE US PLEASE! JUST LET US GET ARRESTED!"

"Can you all shut up?! We are trying our best here!" Swire shouted back as she opened the window "If you all can't take a damn breather then go away!"

"Wow... Your making my hardwork go away? Tsk tsk tsk" The two of them got alerted by the voice and immediately looked above the window "What the hell are you doing there?!" (Y/N) only responded by yawning and dropped inside the room, not even bothered to get up from the floor "I want to sleep, Can we finish the bet already?"

"Yes! Just stop!" Swire shouted and pointed at him "Do you know how much trouble you caused for us??? a lot!" (Y/N) rubbed his ears for a moment and yawned "Isn't... that good though? I mean... you don't have to go through that find and arrest thing..." Swire gave him a mean look before sighing "I guess so... Thanks"

(Y/N) stared at her for a moment before smiling "Your welcome..." Hoshiguma silently walks to him and hands out a cup of water "I thought you could stay awake for a week?" He frowns and shakes his head "If i was killing people, then yes..."

He slowly looks at Swire "But I have to 'not' kill them and only 'arrest' them" Swire seemed to have noticed and only rolled her eyes "So without blood to give me adrenaline, I really can't be active for too long"

"Blood is your fuel, huh..." He nodded at Hoshiguma's question "Well, obviously you need it to keep living. But there's this one thing i always notice" He rubs his chin for a moment in order to think of something "Whenever i get a sniff of blood... I feel... Insane?"

"Do you not hear yourself when you are Rampaging?" Swire asked, now interested on the conversation "Well, obviously i hear them but... Do you ever just.... Start hearing voices in your mind...?"

...

...

...