Chapter 20 - A Story

[ Quick note: I just woke up today and realized i never placed the picture, Oopsies! You did not miss anything  other than a picture]

[ ? ? ? ]

There once was a child named (Y/N) (L/N). He was such a nice child, helping around his family as well as his neighbors.

It was clear to say that he was a bit famous. But it doesn't hold him back from being his childish self

"Dad! Is it storytime yet?!?"

"Jeez... You little rascal it's still afternoon!"

"Waaaah! Sis! Dad is angry!"

His older sister sighed as she grabbed the kid and placed him on her lap "Shhhh.... Papa is busy drinking, So let him be okay?"

"Can you guys not harass me just for drinking water?!?" The complaint caused his sister to giggle as the child joined in the laughter as well "Let's turn our afternoon to 'harass our dad time' okay?"

"Okay!"

"Calista! Stop teaching him the wrong thing!"

"Bleeeeh"

His days as a child were just as much as expected as a regular child. Each day was filled to the brim with joy as the two kept on bothering their father, who was resilient and kept on insisting that the two of them to leave his drinking habit away

"Oh my~?" 

( I love not explaining how people looked like and using character maker to escape that responsibility )

Hearing his mother's soft voice made his eyes sparkle "Mom!" The child broke free from his sister's grasp and rushed to hug his mother, who smiled in return. "I seemed to have missed the fun..." His dad shook his head in denial and drank water "We didn't do that much Hun, the brats are ju-"

"B r a t s?"

"E-er.... The kids! yeah yeah, they just wanted to... y'know!" The glare made the man uncomfortable as he tried to forge any reason "Oh it was horrible mother! He was drinking right in front of poor (Y/N) who only wanted to listen to stories!" 

"What!? No i wasn't! i was drinking wa- Hey hey hey wait a second! i can explain!"

He slowly backed off towards the door as the mother approached him with one of her hands curled into a fist "Drinking in front of (Y/N)... you dare set a bad example on MY Children?"

Calista laughed at her poor father being beaten up by her own mother, The child could only wonder if this was a sign of affection, or possibly a play that he wasn't invited to

"Ah! Mom! Are we going to go out for a walk?!"

"Haha, of course dear! Just give your mother a few minutes to give your father some affection, okay~?"