Ch 12 - Guilty

[ . . . ]
( Medbay (Don't you even think about it, I'm watching you young man/girl/clown/chair/ Apache attack helicopter) )

...

"Can you not eye me while im operating on you?!"

"I can do surgery, Thank you very much. Jeez your making me bleed out, gimme the damn scalpel!"

"Stop breaking out and let me do my damn job!"

Alicia angrily slammed the table and pointed the scalpel at his face "If you don't sit your goddamn ass still for atleast five minutes i will seriously just consider letting you bleed out!

The sudden outburst of the Doctor made (Y/N) shut up as Alicia focused back on stitching up his body "Jeez... Do you know how exhausted our medics got healing the operators you injured?"

"Nuh-uh, It was Self-Defense"

"...You know what, Fuck you" She angrily grumbled and continued at her work while (Y/N) happily laid down with a smile on his face "Hey, How's Ch'en doing?"

"That's.... What i want to know, What the hell did you do to her" Alicia finished sewing the open injury on his left hand and moved to sew the other "She hasn't waken up yet, but somehow Her Originum infection got worse. I looked at the combat record last time an-"

"That one was painful to pull" He cut her off mid sentence and began talking over "That 'counter' move is a pain in the ass to pull, I have to intake a specific amount of it before passing it to someone, my eyes start to blind me and i feel sluggish when i use it so i learned how to make that counter just to know to release it" He sighed before looking at her "Nothing i can do bout it. But if you want, I can just use her as a canister to repeatedly use that move!"

"...You think i can even deploy you?"

"What? I touched the checkpoint, didn't I? Am i not qualified?" He raised an eyebrow as She finished stitching and released him from the bounds that was holding him in place"Do you even think Kal'tsit would approve after you injured our best operators?"

"Well, I'd say it's a severe skill issue and she's just being a bitch about it if she doesn't accept me, I literally did what you guys want me to!" He slowly rose up from the bed and stretched his body "Besides, Am i really at fault when they still attacked me even if i reached the checkpoint?"

"... You're right about that one but..." She frowned "Was there really no way for you to calm down?" He shaked his head in response "Not that i know off, The last time i went crazy like that is during a Reunion fight"

"You're telling me that you weren't crazy before...?"

"...You trying to insult me or something?"

"No, it's a genuine question."

"sheesh, Look, I'm sorry for getting you stressed because of your Operators okay? But they gotta learn that stop means stop" He sighed and walked towards the door "... I'll come with you, so give me a second"

"To the bathroom? You're going to wash my ba-"

"(Y/N) I swear i-"

"Okay okay! Jeez! I get it, no more jokes!" He sighed even more and opened the door just to see lappland standing "... What's up?"

Lappland kept staring at him before nodding to herself and grinning "I have my eyes on you" Lappland muttered before turning around and left "...I hope she meant as in interested at me and not 'I will kill you' cause  Spines are next on my breaking list"

Before Alicia even shouted, (Y/N) immediately spun around "Chill maam! Tis just a joke! A tomfoolery!"

...