20.

Alpha to Alpha.

Xander Nile.

The Shadow Creek Pack was founded upon no surrender, to any calamity, enemy or foe, we do not bend break or give in, we fight till the last man to defend our home, our peace and our lives, it is why when we are threatened we pull and hold together, these ranks of ours we close. "Take as much ammunition, and weapons that you can combat with, rely on your wolf last for it is your last defence when all else has failed." I told the seven hundred wolves that had come to defend the pack, they were nowhere near the amount of warriors the pack could truly amass but they would suffice for our enemy wasn't many, it was only one alpha slippery as he may be.

"Are you sure you don't need me out there?" Cornell asked and I chuckled. "Nope old man, rest your bones, most of these guys won't even get to use most of their weapons if I'm right." I replied and he scowled then switched in an instant to put me in a headlock. "Boy I will whoop your ass if you call me old again, —just cause I'm a grandpa of what, five, six —boy that makes me sound old." He realized himself as the other pack members laughed with me. "See, I'm not wrong." I defended and he messed with my hair, I was used to it at this point since Lilly pulls and braids it whilst El untangles her masterpieces.

"Could you free me from your clutches my dear lord, this position is dangerously close to your, ahem —I wouldn't want our good people to get the wrong idea." I teased and he smacked my head. "Naughty boy, how could you even think that, how did you even think it, —now say sorry for calling me old." He smacked me again as he spoke but all he got was chuckles. "Never sorry for stating facts." I argued and he smacked me again, I used my left leg to pull him down to his knees, then used my left pointer finger to jab his shoulder and hold making it weak, when his hold shook I freed my self and straddled him.

"This boys and girls, is how you disarm your enemy!" I called out to the wolves who were passing by the metal table which we were directly behind. "How does it feel to be beat old man." I asked again taunting him as the other wolves watched and laughed. "It feels like you're sitting on my cock and just one thrust I'd be impaling you." He whispered in my mind and I shot. "Uncle Cornell!" I protested as he grabbed me with his legs and in the seconds that passed he'd put me in another deadlock. "That's how you win against your naughty nephew who thinks I won't get dirty to win." He announced as the wolves clapped and laughed. "That was way too dirty." I argued and he rolled his eyes. "So you straddling me and bobbing up and down with that delicious body of yours is not dirty." He stated and I blushed hard.

"Uncle Cornell stop." I blushed still, why did I start this again. "I'll stop if you say sorry." He quirked a brow waiting for me to say it, so I sighed. "I'm sorry I called you old." I mumbled and he grinned unlocking our legs. "Come here, gimmie a kiss." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Ah, no!" I protested as his hand was already on my neck pulling me in, he kissed my cheek tenderly. "Good luck out there kiddo." He whispered looking at me and I smiled with a nod. "Why is every damn wolf on this planet infatuated with you, even our uncle." Marquis demanded as he stood over us. "Hey don't be jealous because you didn't get the love portion when we were born, Lexi and I got that, you well, got the cute, scary, smart portions." I stated and he glared at me when uncle Cornell laughed patting Marquis on the back and saying goodbye to both of us.

"I swear these wolves, if they weren't mated you'd create your own harem of men, and you're already the number one wolf I know that has too many men." He went further and I quirked a brow arguing his statement. "Ralliel, Luca, Savage, Kyro, Rhiner, our uncle, Emric, Andie, Train, Xi, Danton, that guy from that ammunitions deal what's his name Marco, should I go on?" He demanded and I waved my hands in the air, a fitting surrender. "Good, don't argue again about your men." He chuckled inbetween his statement and I just sighed, I never really saw these guys that way ofcourse but they were willing to do anything for me, even the mated ones, I guess I was just charmed. "Enough about me, what about your mate?" I challenged and that seemed to earn me a glare. "I thought so." I quipped as I grabbed the double blades and sheathed them on my back, they had one purpose, to cut down someone.

"So you want to go alone at the front, what about all of us?" Lexi questioned as he came into the large room we were in. "You're going to be at the med bay waiting for the injured wolves making an account that every last wolf comes back, Marquis will be assisting from here." I told the two leaving no room for argument. "You can't make me stay here." Val argued as he walked in, it had been a week since our conversation, and I'd only bumped into him once by the children's clinic when my kids had their shots. "Ofcourse I can't." I told him. "But I can also advise you to stay out of this." I added and my brothers were surprised. "Regretfully alpha, your advice isn't going to be listened to, I'm coming with you." Val argued and I just shrugged. "As you wish." I ended the debate knowing this was a horrible choice, I knew that, but hell this was his choice.

"Everyone, assemble, we know they're coming from the east, it's the only open route, let's gather there where our territory begins." I announced to everyone through the mind link. "Yes alpha." The response was firm and I had gotten used to more than a thousand voices replying me at once. "You're going into a dangerous situation Val, don't lose your grip like last time." I warned him and passed by him without looking back, that reminder alone was sufficient.

We marched toward the east, my wolves all ready to defend the pack, no one shifted, we didn't know what our enemy was going to throw at us, it was easier to defend ourselves if we knew their attack pattern, in wolf form those crucial debating seconds could be costly, we relied on our wolves for speed though, therefore we would be alright. "Xi, my love, why did you leave for so long?" I teased my friend and also the pack's spy, he and the others weren't trained like the rest of the warriors, they were trained as spies for the pack and he had proved to be crucial when it came to alpha Gard, he'd helped us greatly. He was 6'5 black curly hair, a build most wolves wished they had and he could seduce anything that moved, a skill he acquired from Jude, he also had a soft spot for me, because he was older.

"Stop being dramatic Larue, I've only been gone for what, a month, two at most." He argued as I hugged him. "I still missed this." I stated and he chuckled holding me tightly. "So ready to blow this popsicle stand once we're done with the idiot back there?" He asked and I nodded eagerly. "Finally, some down time with my favourite man." I cheered and he snickered. "I wasn't aware I had competition." The retort was followed with a kiss on my lips that I was sure Val growled to but my care was non existent. When we parted I was shocked. "Guys you're in the middle of a war zone, stop kissing, wait Xi did you just kiss Xander?" Marquis reprimanded and I just reeled back from my shock.

"We'll talk later." He asserted and I nodded hearing the first of the bombs detonate in the very far distance, they were here and I hoped they would learn their lesson through death.

+++

So a little prewar fun with all that is men in Xanders life.

Vote + Follow + Comment + Share.