Chapter 7

Not Afraid Anymore
***
"Ready to face this, dying to taste this sick sweet warmth." -Not Afraid Anymore, Halsey
***

Every inch of Regina's body was on fire, for the second time today, but this time in the best way. It was as if each cell within her was trying to escape to be closer to Emma. She had never felt this sort of craving, this level of need before. And she had no time to think about anything other than how amazing the woman above her felt as the blonde devoured her.

When Emma brought a hand up to firmly squeeze her breast through her sweatshirt, another moan escaped her lips and the electricity began to crackle again.

"Maybe I should turn the lights off." Regina mumbled through hungry kisses. The only response she received from Emma was an "Mm-Mm" to signify the woman saying no. After another firm squeeze of her breast and her nipples threatening to cut through the fabric that separated them from Emma's touch, there was an explanation.

"I want to see you." Emma finally pulled back, breathing the words against Regina's lips. The blonde rested her forehead against Regina's own and both of their lungs seemed to thank them for the breather.

Regina wished the lights had gone out again, because now a blush was covering her flushed cheeks. That didn't stop the simple fact that she had too much magic and she couldn't control it with Emma on top of her- let alone with Emma's cock firmly wedged against her core. She bit her lip, willing her brain to think a coherent thought.

"I can't control this magic when you're..." Regina was lost for words. "When you're...you." She mumbled desperately wanting to feel Emma's lips against hers again. She could tell it was hard for Emma to think clearly as well, but somehow the blonde managed to continue the conversation.

"Would it help if you let some out?" It was clear that Emma didn't know if it worked that way...but the suggestion was genuine. Regina pondered this...she wasn't sure, but she could try.

"Maybe...but I told Henry I wouldn't use it." For the first time since the women became glued together, Regina's mind started to stray.

"Hey." Emma called her back to the present moment. "You promised him you wouldn't do anything bad with magic. Just...do something good. He doesn't have to know."

It felt scandalous and it almost made Regina giggle. She decided Emma was right so she swept them to her bedroom with a swift motion of her hand. They were in the exact same position, just now nestled into Regina's bed.

"Good?" Regina asked, seeking approval.

"Good." Emma chuckled and kissed her softly on the nose. The moment was only intimate for a moment before the tension in the air became thick with need again. "Now we can be bad." The blonde husked before grinding into Regina.

"Oh fuck, Emma." Regina moaned. The thin fabric of her yoga pants left meant she could feel how hard the blonde was and it was just enough to tease her clit and soak her panties.

"God, that's so hot." Emma said before diving back in to kiss Regina. She wasn't sure what she had done to warrant that reaction, but she hoped to figure it out so she could do it again.

Emma's lips broke from her own and she immediately missed the contact, but not for long as those same lips made a trail down her jaw and began to kiss her neck. She felt warm, slender fingers grip her hips, then fingers tips graze the bare skin of her abdomen as they made their way beneath the fabric. It was beginning to feel like she would explode- all of the sensations coming together to surround her in euphoria.

And then a sound reminded them that they weren't the only two people in the world. Regina huffed, angry at the interruption, and Emma groaned, seemingly longing for more and begging for her not to answer the phone that was ringing loudly (and rudely). As much as Regina wanted to not pick it up, she had to. It was her 'duty' ring that meant there was an emergency she needed to handle as mayor.