I: 62 Days

Y/N POV:

Many say that life is meaningless with no love. Without love, life has no purpose and no worth. Love is the essence of life itself. It's the reason that we all exist, no?

Love is something so beautiful and so pure, but I think that love is evil. It destroyed my soul and made me crave for the person that left me.

Life feels so empty as each day comes and each night passes.

The pain that I felt 6 years ago haunts me every day as I think about what went wrong. During my high school days, the sun shone brighter and the world had more color in the eyes of my younger self. I was just simply happier back then.

If someone had asked me to describe how my high school days were, I'd describe it with one word: 'unforgettable.' 

It wasn't the field trips, the classes, the clubs, or my schoolmates that made it unforgettable, it was only her.

If I had to describe my high school days with two words, it'd be 'unforgettable' and 'remorseful.' 

How I wish that I could go back in time to amend the wrongdoings that I had caused.  The pain that I forced her to go through.  The bitter ending and goodbye that she told me before leaving.  I wish that I could fix it all.

From the bottom of my heart, I truly am sorry Im Nayeon.

—————————————————

Flashback, 9 years ago:

Day 1...

I was talking with some friends in class until our homeroom teacher came in, clearing her throat. We all turned our attention to our homeroom teacher, Mrs. Kim. It seemed like she needed to make an announcement about something important.

"Class, we have a new student joining us today. They'll shortly join us after they are done with their paperwork in the office."

As we heard the words 'new student,' we got excited to see who Mrs. Kim was exactly talking about. By we, I meant everyone besides me. For me, I could care less about the new student. I just wanted the lunch period to start so that I could finally skip school like I usually did.

I was the typical troublemaker at school.

My antics got so bad that the school had told my parents that this was my last chance before expulsion from the school. Although my parents begged me to stopped doing these things, I couldn't help it since I loved the feeling that the thrill gave me.

"Aye Y/N, you think that the new student will be a girl?" my friend Juwon asked.

"I could care less honestly. I mean I'm not gonna even be here long enough to pay attention to them anyway." I said as I leaned back on my chair. My friends laughed at my words, but it was true. In a few more hours, we'd be free from this prison of a school.

"I fucking swear if the transfer is hot, you better back the fuck off, Y/N. You're always stealing them, damn Casanova." my other friend Tae said. I laughed at what he said.

Was it really my fault that girls found me attractive? I never did anything specifically for them to like me. I mean I did toy with their hearts a bit, but I only gave those girls the high that they wanted from me. I'd only stop before things got too serious.

I was infamously known as 'Casanova' in the region since I was involved with other girls from other schools aside from our school as well.

Though I was more or less a playboy, I never did force them to do anything that compromised their purity. It never went that far because I didn't want to take something that so many people consider to be a special moment.