111: Us

A/N:  These stories are related to the plot, but aren't important to it at all. 

Each story will be a random memory from Y/N's relationship with Nayeon.  Each memory takes place before that fateful night happened and will be a short story (<= ~5 minutes of reading.)

As always, enjoy.

—————————————————

Angel number 111: New beginning, intense love, and blessings

Y/N's POV:

How many times will this girl surprise me?  My god... I didn't expect her to pull me in for another kiss like this.  Honestly, I was feeling so many emotions at once that I didn't care what the next surprise would be. In fact, I wanted her to keep surprising me.

We both were flushed as she pulled away from that kiss.  I wished that the kiss had lasted longer but I was satisfied with those 2 back-to-back kisses from her.  I didn't know what to do next so I wanted to confirm some things before I jumped to conclusions about us.

"So..."  I held her hand and looked at her, "Does this mean we're officially... you know..."

I lost all of my normal suaveness for some reason. This feeling of timidity was something new to me. After doing all of that and having that conversation, I hope that this meant the beginning of a new chapter with Nayeon.

She giggled and leaned her head on me; I could feel my heart rate increase tenfold from that mindless action from Nayeon, "After those 2 kisses, I thought that you'd know by now, pabo."

She trailed her finger along my arm, and I shivered from every touch left behind by her. This sensational feeling was numbing and addicting; I simply couldn't get enough of it.

"So is this the beginning?" I asked.

"Hm, of what exactly?" Her eyebrow raised in confusion as she looked at me.

I smiled at her, "I mean of us, Im."

She nodded, reaffirming my words and making my doubts disappear.

We stayed in the comforting silence of her room for a few minutes and I was so happy as I wallowed in the happiness that this moment brought me.

I can't believe it... this is really like a dream...

"So Y/N..." Nayeon caught my attention and I looked over at her. I wondered what she had to ask me, "What should we do now? I mean like as a couple..."

My stomach growled loudly right as she said that. My stupid self was so hungry during an important moment like this! I should've picked up that red bean bun from the convenience store this morning...

She giggled a bit after hearing my stomach growl, "Let's have some ramen then, aniyo?"

"O- okay..."

Nayeon got up from the bed and held her hand out to me. Giving me the most beautiful smile that I had ever seen, I truly was lucky to have won her heart.

"Grab my hand. I don't want you to hurt yourself any further."

I nodded my head and obeyed her orders. Our fingers intertwined as she led me towards the kitchen.  After prepping some ingredients, I watched her from the table as she cooked the ramen.

Throughout the whole time that she was cooking, I heard her hum and I couldn't help but smile at that.  Even when she was humming, I thought that she sounded amazing.  A few minutes later, the ramen was done and she split the noodles and broth into two bowls.  She brought it over to the table and we began to eat it.

You know... I've never seen her eat before... My curiosity got the better of me and I moved my eyes from my bowl of ramen on the table to the girl sitting across the table.

To say that I was shocked was an understatement.  My Im was literally dancing as she ate the ramen right now!  She was so engrossed with the noodles and her dancing that she didn't even realize that I was staring straight at her.

  My Im was literally dancing as she ate the ramen right now!  She was so engrossed with the noodles and her dancing that she didn't even realize that I was staring straight at her

I slowly pulled out my phone and began to record her in secrecy.  Only when I began to laugh did she realize that I was recording her.  Her face reddened as she stopped dancing and eating.

"Y/N!"  She tried to grab my phone from across the table, but I pulled it out of reach, "Delete thattttt!"

"No way am I deleting this, Im!"  I said, laughing, "You look way too cute in this!  This will be the first ever video that I have of you as my girlfriend!"

At this point, Nayeon was determined to get my phone from me no matter what.  She started to chase me around the house and honestly, I think we both enjoyed it.  Our laughter filled the house and her smile brightened my heart.

Eventually, we both got tired and rested on the living room couch.  She laid her head on my chest until she suddenly had grabbed my phone when I let my guard down.

"N- Nayeon!"

"You need to keep your guard up, Y/N~" She said in a playful tone. 

"And what about you, Im?"  I said in a soft tone.

"Eh? Me?"

I used this as an opportunity to try and grab it from her.  However, she was too swift and moved her arm away from me.  From my sudden and failed attempt to grab my phone back, I accidentally pushed her down to the couch's cushion with me on top of her.

My arms were shaking so bad as I looked down at her.  I really didn't mean to do this and I hoped she didn't get the wrong idea about this!  My heart was racing so fast as I realized that she was right below me.

"Wow... Y/N... isn't this too fast already~?" 

"C'mon... you know that I didn't mean to do this, Im..."  I looked away from her yet she used her hand to guide my head to turn towards her again.

She smiled once she saw my face and proceeded to wrap her arms around my neck.  Using her arms like a hook, she pulled my face closer to hers.

"Hmm~ Are you sure about that, Casanova~?"

Before I could respond to defend myself, the front door to the house swung open and my heart dropped as I realized that it was her parents and her sister that had came back.

"Nayeon!  We came back early!"  It sounded like an older man's voice and I heard footsteps get closer and closer to us, "It was really pretty there! You should've came with u-"

Once he saw me there on their couch, I knew that I was dead. Not only was there a completely random boy in his house, but this boy was on top of his beloved daughter as well. The scene looked really bad and misleading.

.

.

.

The last thing that I remembered was looking at the ceiling as I tried to gasp for air.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY WERE YOU ON TOP OF MY DAUGHTER?" Her dad interrogated me as he had me in a chokehold on the floor. If he wanted me to answer that, maybe he should let me breathe first.

"DAD! DAD! STOP! Y/N! OH MY GOD! MOM! DAD'S TRYING TO KILL Y/N! Y/N? CAN YOU HEAR ME?  Y/N?! Y/N!"

And that's the first memory that I have of us as an official couple... it's also how I met Nayeon's parents for the first time too.

End