V: Zadkiel

(A/N: Thank you so much for 100+ reads and for almost 30 votes (: It means the world to me <3)

Y/N POV:

"Song Y/N... I don't know how or why, but you're lucky to have survived a month-long coma. It almost was like it was a miracle from God himself."

I went into shock as I heard the doctor's words. How could that be? I remembering dying in this very room and in this hospital.

The beeping heart machine.

The overwhelming pain all over my body.

The last and final kiss that Nayeon sent me off with.

I could vividly remember every detail of that night. This whole ordeal right in front of me didn't make sense at all in the slightest.

"That's impossible... I should be dead..." I muttered as I reached for my face with my shaking hands. Was I really alive again?

I could feel my face and even feel my soft breath against my skin. My unkempt bed hair softly tickled my face and that made me believe the doctor's words even more.

I really am alive... but how...?

"You're quite correct, Mr. Y/N." The doctor said as he composed himself. I could tell that he was still taken aback from my sudden awakening. He cleared his throat before he continued talking. "I don't mean it like that. As we kept track of your vital signs, your vital signs kept getting lower and lower. We thought that we'd lose you soon, but you just sprung back to life like it was nothing when your signs was at its lowest. It really was a miracle."

I was at a loss for words. How was I supposed to feel knowing that I was somehow alive even though that I knew that I had DIED from a car accident on the night of that TWICE fansign event?

Was this the doing of the voice that was talking to me inside my head? It had to be..

The room's door suddenly swung open and the door hit the wall with a loud thud. The doctor and I looked towards the direction of the sound; I was quite surprised once I saw the figures who stood at the doorway. It was my parents and they both looked around the room until they saw me sitting up in the hospital bed. My mom was slightly trembling as her eyes made contact with mine.

"M- mom..." I quietly murmured. She quickly made her way to the side of the bed, and before I knew it, she already had me in a tight hug.

The lack of air from the tight hug, my mom's incoherent whispering into me ear, the sound of my heart beating heavily. I could feel every little thing that was happening around me.

I really am alive... I'm not hallucinating...

"My baby boy... you're awake..." My mom said in between sobs. She pulled me in closer until there wasn't any space between the two of us.

"Dear, you're going to squeeze all the oxygen out his lungs." My dad jokingly said as he watched the two of us from a couple feet away.

"Shut it! Now's not the time for your jokes..." My mom said as she scolded him.

"Well..." The doctor cleared his throat. "What your husband said is partially correct... Please refrain from using excessive force ma'am. Your son may be awaken from his coma, but he's a bit fragile at the moment."

Hearing the doctor's words, mom reluctantly let go of me but she still held onto my hand tightly. I didn't want to let go either because I really wanted all of this to be real. I didn't want to wake up and realize that this was one big delusional dream.