Chapter 1

It's a beautiful day outside.
Birds are singing, flowers are blooming.
On this day, this time...

Monsters have been free from the barrier. Frisk the human child know for their determination had given them what the monsters kind wanted for years.

Freedom.

Everyone was happy that they even wanted Frisk to be their ambassador. Which they accepted gladly.

Years had pass...

Frisk grew up and became a teenager. They lived with Toriel has their adopted mom since the break out event. Flowey was even there.

Now that the monsters have a city. They were able to do works they could not do before and even interact with other humans that seemed to love the monsters kind.

It was such a great thing.... Right?

Then why would there be a sad small skeleton? Wondering when the next reset will happen?
He was hoping for it somehow. He missed someone that others forget.
They all forget about him. Except he and Frisk. The two have talk about how to bring this old man back.
After all it was unfair to stay stuck in an endless place with nothing but a darkness filling this room.

Sans. Sans the skeleton. Know has a good liar and comedian who now has his own small market. Since Grillby and other monsters had still prefer to stay in the underground... This dude decided to get a small business on the surface to earn some money. Now for sure he has to have some to pay for he's and his brother's house. 

Has usual he would hang at the counter and wait for clients to come buy what they want and get out with a joyful face. Sans liked that peace. Even though, the bad thoughts he had always come back to remind him this won't last long. He sighed has he closed his eyes. 'when will this end? I just want to rest for once..' He though desperate. He was going to get a fight with his mind until someone bring him out of it. "Excuse me... Sir?" A male voice asked. It was quite soothing to hear it. The skeleton look up and was surprised to see a man with a tv for a head. He never saw someone like that before with a features on his screen. Like this guy has a small smile on. Showing colours like the one you could see when a channel got a problem. But more reorganized to look like a rainbow instead of a glitch. Sans cleared his mind and took back a more calm look to not show his surprise. "Sup dude. What do ya need?" He asked curiously with a small smile. The tv man pointed over the shelf behind the skeleton. "Can I um... Have a pack of this? My daughter kinda love those.." He sounded less soothing now. More stressed out. Like he was in a hurry or afraid of something. Sans shrugged has he took a glance at where the man pointed out. It was a pack of cat stick food. Those specially are for pets and not for a child to eat. Seing this sans look back up with a raised brow has he moved a hand over the box and grab some. "Your.. daughter is... Pretty fishy?" He asked with a pun. Somehow this bad pun made the man try to hold a snort. "Yes she is pretty fishy about what kind of food she want to eat." He responded back. Now that was something interesting him. He never met another person who could do bad puns like him. Except for Toriel who does love them and make some too.

He leaned on the counter has he grab a pen and just write something on a block note next to him. "I usual don't give my number to stranger. But you seem a pretty nice guy. Here." He said has he got the paper and give it to the man with the cat fish stick food. The man took out some money and put them on the counter before taking those. "Well thanks you! Oh by the way my name is Boney! Now I'm not a stranger to you!" He said with a big colorful smile on his screen face?

Sans laughed a little. "No prob pal. By the way the name is Sans. If you need help, you can call me. Or if you want to a hang out call or have a pun over... I would be catnip for it." He give a wink at him has he cross his arms on the counter. Boney laughed lightly and nod his head. "Thanks you again Sans! I won't forget about that! Now I better go or I might get in trouble.." He mumble that last part to himself has he ran out of the shop.