Chapter 5

"Look at you... So ugly, so... Repulsive of a body you have!" A man voice echoed in the darkness. "Those bruises... Those scars.... How dirty your clothes have become!" Steps, getting closer and closer and closer.
"I must do something to bring you back to your beauty! Let me help you for that~" He purred out has the silhouette caught clearer on sight. A round light grey head with two big black holes has eyes. Looks like a mask wear for Halloween.

Slowly glancing around to not stare at the creep that was now standing in front of the sight.

Hands being tied up on an operation table. The legs are has well tied up and it seem for the angle the person was in were to be standing in a sitting position.

"I'm going to make you my most fabulous piece of art!" The man got out a scalpel from nowhere and wave it around to the person face. slowly the person was getting conscious on who they were. A young man,White skin with short white hair, in black shirt, pant and shoes that seem to be worn out. His name was whispered close to his ears in a lulling way. He felt scared... Weak... Tired... He wanted to get out of here. Away from that murderer.

The scene got clearer to the point he could see around all the corpse conserved in bags and part of them being lay down on a table not far. There was even random objects too. TV's, kettle, chainsaw.... Different stuff stay putting out like garbage compared by how clean the body part were.

Taking a look back over the psychopath who now was holding a mask in a hand. "Now it is time to sleep dear~" He sounded like someone who would talk in a sweet way to a pet. He shook his head a lot. Not wanting to fall asleep. He was afraid of what would happen to him. To his body, his mind or even if he would be alive after whatever this man will do to him.

Yet the fate have decided other wise and darkness would submerge the innocent man to an eternal sleep...

.

.

.

.

"B...o...n..e...y..?"

"Bon...ey..."

"Boney."

"Hold on... I think I have a better idea to tickle him up."

"Sans there is no time for one of your puns.."

"Hold on G. I've got this.."

"BROTHER WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?"

"Don't worry bro. It will work."

Suddenly a sensation of cold run trought the tv man body until he jolt awake from the green couch. "Gah! ....I... I am.... Uh?" He glanced around him confused has his body was shaking a lot. Like he had a panic attack or something. He set his sight in direction of the four individuals staring at him with worries. Sans was the first to say something. "You alright there pal?" He asked with a pat over the man's shoulder. Boney nods slowly has he regain his breathe. Loona was the second to act by climbing up to him and hugging him tightly over his chest. He simply comfort her by patting her back gently. "I am fine..." He mumble out a bit in shock for the dream he just had. But somehow it was too much to simply be a dream... It felt familiar.. like it was a memory.