Chapter 3

"You had mention you have a daughter... Where is she?" Asked Sans curiously has he took a sip of his bottle of ketchup. Boney tap on his side of his head has a tic gesture. "Mmh... If I remember correctly I have told her she could go to her friend place to play with until I came back." He pondered out has he move his head down. Sans stare at him before he shurgs and look at the television that has been turn on for a while in front of them. A video game menu screen was on it.

The two had started to play a game that seem to be play by two player. In a way the basic of the game it's to help each other to get through this big adventure. "I see... She just must have catnip of time to play then." He put down his bottle of ketchup and grabbed his controller. Boney move his head up to look at the game. "Mhm, she is a lucky princess. She can get everything she ask me too and I would do anything to make her feel happy." He responded in a soft caring voice has he played with the joystick of the controller he now held has well.

"That's adorable." Remarked a certain tall skeleton that was also in the saloon. He had join them but did not dare to bother. He only speak a little comment out for anything Boney or Sans would talk about during playing their game. Gaster was actually sitting on an arm chair next to the couch with a book in hands. It was a novel.

Boney look at him and smile a little. "W-Well I can't help it.... When she give me that cute face.. I can't resist to say no to her." He rub the surface of the controller. Gaster hummed has he nods a little. "I understand that feeling. With Sans and Papyrus, this two always used that kind of look on me to get monster candies. But it did not always work." Sans blushed embarrassed at that remark. "D-Dad! Come on not in front of my friend!" Boney flinch a little. That's something he did not know. Gaster was Sans father? He smiled more in interest about that. "Really? This make me want to see that small version of Sans and Papyrus now." He leaned more on the couch has Sans was now hiding his head in his hoodie and Gaster would simply chuckles amused.

Sans buried more himself on the couch while Boney and Gaster both had a parent chat about their children. They seemed happy and to enjoy this moment. Until the front door of the house slammed loud. "I AM BACK!" Exclaim a very loud young man voice. Sans and Gaster seem to be used to it. Boney only jumped in surprise. He sure will have to get used to that.. "Heya pap!" Sans said with his face normal and not red has a tomato like before. "Welcome back home papyrus." Said Gaster with a small soft smile. Papyrus looked at them and did a laugh like he was a sort of hero with his pose he just made. "I AM HERE TO SEE SANS FRIEND!" He don't seem to have seen Boney right now.

Sans chuckles has he put down his controller. "Well pap you should look next to me then." By saying that the other tall skeleton squinted his eyes to focus to look next to sans before his eyes socket went wide. "WOWIE! I AM SORRY!" He put his glowed red hands on his face in shock. Boney shook his head. "It is quite alright Papyrus. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Boney." He stood up and walk over to give his free hand to him for a handshake. Papyrus immediately took it and shake it a lot. "PLEASURE TO MEET YOU TOO! Nyeh eh eh!"His laugh sounded a bit goofy. But it was cute for the tv man. Yet he was suprise again by the force he had on that hand shake.

Gaster had put down his book between their interaction. "Now that everyone is here, maybe we should prepare to eat diner?" By that question Papyrus got excited. "OH! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL MAKE SPAGUETTI!"He rushed to the kitchen. His hand not letting go of Boney's one, which lead him to follow with him. He let out a gasp and though he was going to collapse on something but nothing happen. He could see papyrus had stop them before he went to get stuff in the cupboards or closet. He was pretty fast at getting everything out to make dinner.

Love can't tear us apart... Right?[On Hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें