Chapter 2

(that's what Boney look like in his work outfit. Yes I did drew that. ÙwÚ)

The next day came...

Sans would be the last to woke up and eat his breakfast. But not today. It seems Gaster had beat him to it. He sure did missed to sleep a lot from the void. Papyrus seemed surprised has well. But he mostly was jovial than in shock like his older brother. He hummed a song while making breakfast. Sans sat down on a chair and waited tiredly. Then the noise of a door opening came. Steps slow and a bit silent to heard them coming over the staircase.
The small skeleton look up and saw the old skeleton waking up from his slumber while getting down the stairs. "Eh, got a good nap there dad?" Gaster look over at him and nodded his head. "Yes... It's been so long since I could have slept on a soft mattress." He trailed off has he rubbed his face. "I wish I could have stay in it longer.." He mumbled that last part a bit desperate to go back there. Sans chuckles a little until Papyrus came in view with breakfast. "I HAVE MADE SPAGUETTI!" He proceed to put down the plates full of pasta and meat balls in front of them. Sans and Gaster gave each other a look. A sign that they are going to suffer from this breakfast.

In that same time, in another place. Boney was making pancakes for breakfast. He hummed a song while flipping the sweet food in the pan. The smell could get to his daughter's bedroom who seem awake by it. She immediately rushed in the kitchen to take a seat. Her small hands was tapping on the table has she was starting to drool. The young man turn around and smiled at her sight. "Good morning to you princess! So... Did you sleep well?" He softly asked her has he put down some pancakes on a plate. She nodded and made a noise to agree. "That's good to know!" He seemed joyful for this day. Even if yesterday he kinda fell asleep with her. He had awoke in the middle of the night from a nightmare. He had tried to calm himself down and went to his bed from the rest of that night. But today he was excited of what sans wanted to say or even show him. Checking at the time while he gave the plate full of pancakes to his daughter. She took it quickly and ate everything from it. She licked her lips and let out a small burp afterward.

It was time for him to go to work. He rushed to put at least a tie around his neck and took his box tool before he say goodbye to his girl and go to work at a company who needed him to fixes some machine. Which was actually a laboratory who are working on stuff that he don't seem to understand. Too much sciences words confused him. So he just pretend to know while he repair a computer system or a machine. Mostly he pass his whole day at fixing without a break. He never got the need to take a drink or eat something. But he does enjoy the smell and the warm touch it procure to him when he held a warm cup of coffee. Everytime he would think of doing something else or cute stuff. Which resulted in him messing some wires for being a bit too careless. But he quickly took care of those before someone noticed. He let out a sigh has he got up. Being crouched down sure could get him a pain in the legs and the back. "Hey Boney! Thanks for your hard work today! We could never do this without you around!" Said a scientist has they waved at the tv man. Boney tipped his cap even though it was not holding on his head much. "Ya welcome Carl! It is always a pleasure to help!" He answered before grabbing his tool box and walked to his locker. This time he could leave his tool box in it. Yesterday he was too busy to even notice his boss had called about closing the lockers room at a certain hour.

Outside of the laboratory, Boney walked at his peaceful space. He bopped his head from side to side has he was thinking of what he shall do until Sans come to get him. Then an idea came to his mind. Since he got a friend out of his work, he could prepare a nice meal has a way to show he is not a bad guy. With that in mind, determination flued in his chest and he quickly goes to his house. However he did not look where he was going before he bumped into someone. "O-Oh...!" He rubbed his head with one head has he look over the person he accidentally bump into. "I'm sorry sir...." He stop himself when he saw the man before him. He seemed to be a seven foot tall skeleton. Wearing a black turtleneck on with also a black pant and shoes. This impression made the young man froze and shakes in fear. For a moment he could swear he was going to die in that skeleton man hands. Instead he only see the man smile a little. "It is quite alright... I did not see you coming." He responded has he looked down at him. Boney was quite surprise about the stranger reaction. Plus he don't know why but his voice which was a bit deep low was soothing to hear.
"A-Are you sure? I know that I have a hard head and could hurt anyone who would get hit on it..." Nervously said the young man.
The older man shook his head and chuckles a little. "Your head is fine. Even though I never saw someone with a tv for a head before... Where you perhaps hidden in the underground?" He sounded... Curious and interest bout him.
Boney point to himself confused. "Me? In the underground? Oh no no no! I was not really under there... Well I think? Sorry I had some kind of amnesia and can't seem to remember clearly who I was before.." answered back the young man sounding quite sad about this situation. He could have helped him by answering that question better. If only his memories could come back to him.