CHAPTER TWO

"Come get your Pretty Please, Kitsune Guuji." Ei murmured annoyingly as she waved around the novel in her hand. Ei glanced over at Miko seeing her happily give out books to travelers and tourists, even locals around the city, she looked pleasantly excited with giving them out, which made Ei a little irritated since she wasn't fond of the novel.

"Alright, thank you so much for your help dear archon! You are welcome to go home." the nagging woman said as she took the book from Ei. "Of course." Ei nodded as she walked away.

"Guuji Yae! Guuji Yae!" A woman nagged Miko, trying to get her attention, "is it true you kissed The Almighty Shogun?!" "Huh-What." Miko looked at the woman flustered.

"NO SHE DID NOT. Anyways, we have to go, farewell." Ei linked arms with Miko and sped walked away.

"Oh my, what has gotten you so flustered?" Miko teased expecting a reaction only for Ei to say nothing. Miko has a sudden annoyance in her gaze.

"Why so silent?" Miko quickly jerked her arm away and stopped walking.

Ei gave her a side glance as she was a few feet in front of her, "You said this wasn't going to be a big deal," Ei hissed in a pissy tone.

Yae only hummed in acknowledgment and turning away, "I'll walk back to the shrine alone, dear."

"MIKO." Ei grabbed Mikos shoulder and spun her around to face her, Ei quickly gripped Mikos wrist to bring her closer.

"Do you have no idea how much time this as wasted me?" You could see the electro in her eyes, the determination to see Miko shiver and apologize profusely, but Miko wasn't going to fall for that.

"Oh dear. Ei if you didn't want to join me then you could've not gone.." Miko got closer,but this time Ei didn't flinch, didn't blush, didn't blink.

Ei pinned Yae against the wall, "Do you think this is a game?, just another way to tease me, correct?" Ei muttered, "Stop fucking with me, it makes me sick to the stomach, it's not "funny" nor "cute', there are no feeling between us."

Miko brought a hand to Ei's shoulders in an embrace. "Ei, what's gotten you so worked up-?"

slap.

A red mark was left on the kitsunes face as her teasing eyes turned to disappointment and annoyance.

Miko shoved Ei, expecting a word from the shogun, maybe even regret, but no.

The archons face was still full of rage and disgusted eyes, Miko turned with a tut, "How disappointing." and slowly walked back to her shrine. Only for the shogun to just watch her walk away, if looked as if the archon wanted to do more.

Miko was pissed.

More pissed than she ever was before,

how could she overreact like this.
well i never.
how could she.
i have so many reasons to be furious.
shes just a self centered archon, i should have guessed.

"Miko. I never want to see you wasting my time. EVER AGAIN. For eternity." Ei shouted,

"For eternity." Miko responded back not even stopping to look at her.

For eternity?