CHAPTER 8

Miko finished cooking her favorite meal, fried tofu and ate it with pride,

She wondered what Ei was doing nowadays, she kicked her in the head and left. How crude, Miko tsked. She wasn't all that mad a Ei- oh how could she stay mad at her, she was her closest friend after all. Miko smiled to herself

-

Ei was signing permission and contracts from inazuma businesses, all busy work that she always does. The woman sighed in boredom, maybe i should take a break?

Ei got up and saw herself out of her home. She was still quite timid around Miko since the incident, but of course Ei still thought about how she was doing hoping he felt well.

It was funny how instead of visiting her family Ei mind would immediately go to Miko when she was bored. Maybe she should pay her sister a visit.

Ei started her journey to her sisters house, she didn't have a whole shrine like Miko and her did, Ei admitted that she didn't get enough attention for being the electro archons sister.

Eventually she arrived at Makoto's house, Ei didn't bother to knock because of how well she knew her, she saw Makoto sitting on her couch reading a familiar novel.(🤭)

"Oh, Ei!" A smile appeared on the sisters face. Makoto walked up to where Ei was standing,

"Hello, Makoto. How have you been?" Ei spoke in a shy manner. "Swell. Why is it that you haven't spoke to me in a long while?" Questioned Makoto.

"Ah. It's uhm- I've been busy, aha." smiled Ei.

"Makes sense... Oh! Have a seat! Could I get you anything? Water? I know you fancy dango milk." Makoto traveled to the kitchen.

"Dango Milk, please." Ei walked to the couch looking at her nails.

Makoto brought the dango milk to Ei and sat down.

Ei hummed in satisfaction and sipped her drink, "Thank you, Makoto."

"Sure thing!" Makoto smiled sweetly. "So.. how is it?" . Ei turned over, "Uh- how is what?" she turned over placing down her tea.

"Your work? Being an archon, perhaps?" Makoto giggled. "You seem distracted, what's on your mind?"

Ei glanced to the side and twirled her hair, "Oh, you know. Just dull as always.. haha. Miko and I"—

"Oh. yes, Miko.. How is she now?" Makoto gave a stern look and took Ei's empty tea cup.

"Oh, haha" Ei chuckled nervously, "She's- um, alright..?"

Makoto sighed, "I heard you two got into it.." she rolled her eyes, Ei jumped. "You know about that?" she dropped her hands in her lap.

"Mhm. She came rushing over for my help, crying, frustrated.. you know.." Makoto shrugged and walked back to where Ei was sitting.

Oh. Ei didn't know she made her cry. Great now she feels one hundred times worse. Why was she so cruel with it? she feels horrible..

"Ohh.. I- didn't know I made her cry." her voice cracked.

Makoto stopped in front of Ei.
"Oh but don't worry, she was in a rush to find you. No worries, you're sorted out after all, correct?"

Ei nodded slowing spacing out.

"Hm, well I'm quite busy, be on your way." Makoto scooted Ei out of her house.

"Ah- well then"—but the door was slammed in Ei's face.

(hiii😇) i love u guys that willingly read this fanfic and ur comments make me smile