CHAPTER 6

(IM BACK!!!!😍)

For days Miko would lie in her bed restlessly, she wanted to move, to go see Ei.

But one day she shook off her haziness and walked out of her shrine. She was still in her maiden clothes because she didn't change when she went to sleep from the day before.

It's been two weeks since she's seen Ei, it normally wouldn't bother her, but knowing Ei is the reason she's in this state caused by the foot to the head made her a bit unpleased.

She coughed even though she had only been hit in the head, why was she feeling sick?

When she opened the door she met eyes with Traveler, holding up her fist as she intended to knock, Traveler slowly lowered her hand as the talking fairy flew from behind her.

"Hi, Miko!" Paimon spoke timidly.

"Oh? Hello, what brings you here?" Miko said with a little cough at the end.

"Ei told is that you weren't feeling well and we came to do your duties for you!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Ah, that's awfully sweet of you. *cough*- If you could that would be lovely." Miko smiled sweetly wanting to end the conversation quick.

"Okay great! We have a list. We'll start now." Paimon left Miko with a grin as Traveler follower behind.

Miko shut the door and sighed in exhaustion and trailed to her kitchen to cook herself a little something. 

(SORRY IM ENDING OT HERE I HAVE NO MOTIVATION THIS FANFIC IS GETTING BORING