Zoey

"Remember don't gag! Keep your eye on the ball literally" . I was on FaceTime with my good sis who was down the hall trying to get some last-minute pointers before I have my first time. After we hung up it was now time.

"Chris?"

He looked up and his eyes almost fell out of his head when he saw me in the lingerie. He really lost it when I pulled out the handcuffs.

"You look so sexy"

I don't know why but his comment made me shy. He came up to me and led me to the bed as the song "I really wanna sex your body by link" came on. He started kissing me and then moved down to my neck and for a moment I lost myself. 

"You're my girl?" Chris kissed down my thighs

"Y-Yes," I said above a whisper

"Tell me you're my girl," Chris said putting soft kisses on my clit.

"I'm you're girl. Fuck" She moaned out as Chris sped up. Chris continued eating me and I was on the verge of exploding.

"My legs are shaking and I feel like I have to pee"

"Baby you bout to cum and you a squirter" Chris got excited and started going faster. He even slid his finger in to add a little razzle-dazzle.

"Fuck!" Zoey screamed out and squirted everywhere. If that's what an orgasm feels like I want to do it all the time", Zoey said

Chris pulled off his boxers and his penis popped out. How in the hell am I supposed to not gag on that? How in the hell is it going to fit?

"Wait before we start I wrote you another song". Chris goes to his iPhone and plays the track he made for this night.

"It's called Take You Down". The song played loudly and I couldn't lie he did his thing. I positioned myself on my knees and took a deep breathe before putting my lips on his tip.

"Damnit"

"Oh my gosh, am I hurting you?"

"Nah baby, keep going" Chris said and pushed my head down which turned me on. Zoey sucked his dick like she seen on porn and like her friends talked about. She even made sure to keep her eye on the ball.

"Zoey I.."

"Cum in my mouth baby"

Chris's eyes grew wide and his smile turned into a smirk. He grabs my face and starts pushing his dick in and out of her mouth until he came and she swallowed every last drop. "Who knew I'd have Zoey Anderson swallowing my kids and looking so damn beautiful while she does it."

I blushed hard and Chris picked me up and laid me on the bed. Climbing on top he started rubbing my clit and talking dirty to me. "You look so beautiful right now baby" He kisses her

"Please"

"Oh baby you begging? I guess you want this dick huh?"

"Yes daddy I want it"

"Tell me how bad you want it"

"I want it". Chris rubbed my clit with the tip and then started to ease it in and the pain was thee worse. He pushed a little harder and I gasped. "Want me to stop?""No" Zoey said

"It will feel better once you get used to this dick babe" He smirked. He began thrusting in and out of her with a slow pace. After a few strokes it started feeling better and better so I gave Chris the cue to go faster.

"Fuck you so wet baby"

"Only for you daddy"

The two continued enjoying each other in the most intimate way until the grand finale.

"Chris, I'm coming"

"Me too"

"Cum in me. I'm on birth control"

Chris wanted to grant her wish but he didn't know if he should. Then he thought oh well it is in God's hands and came in her.

"How long you been on birth control?" Chris collapsed near her

"Since I was 16 it helps regulate my cycle. Believe me I'm not trying to trap you or have a baby. I'm going to shower, are you coming?" Zoey winked

This is going to be a long night."Chris ran behind her to the shower

Like, Comment,Share❤️