Same night
Chris

Oh my gosh thank you Chris," Zoe practically jumped in my arms; Her hair smelled so good it smelled like Shea butter and sweet stuff.

No problem. I heard you say you was going to LSU for psychology so I just wanted to get you something meaningful," He rambled

I love it! Well Christian, Lizzy is in the pool and Chris let me introduce you to some people," Zoey said taking my hand. It was no reason to even attempt to protest against it. The first people she introduced me to was a group of girls, some where cute but the others needed a little work done.

Hey guys! This is my friend Chris, Chris this is Melissa, Tracy, and Lisa," Zoey said

Hey Chris," Lisa pokes her chest out

Hi ladies," He spoked dryly

Chris why don't you and Lisa go kick it in the jacuzzi," Zoey winked

I'm up for that," Lisa said basically dragging me away

We got into the jacuzzi and I was already irritated at how much the girl was talking. I see if she was talking about something that's interesting but I don't know nothing about closures and invisible parts. I finally found my saving grace. Roderick Jones.

Aye man can you help me with something? he asked

Yeah, I'll be back." I jumped out

Thanks bruh," I sighed; Chris went into the kitchen and stumbled into Zoey holding a pan of Jell-O shots making them fall on the floor.

Shit Zoey I'm sorry," He tried picking up the shots but ended up knocking more stuff over,

Hey buddy, it's okay accidents happen," She said helping me clean up

I felt so embarrassed my face flushed pink. This is why I stay to myself and just watch everything. Chris was in his own thoughts until Zoey called him

Don't be embarrassed Chris. Get the pink off your cheeks," She smiled 

Her smile made me smile like a toddler, she asked me was I coming back to the party and I did. Feeling a little better I got into the pool and let loose for a bit.

What?? Chris? Partying?," Christian laughed while carrying Lizzy on her back.

Go party with Zoey she's somewhere," she said

Chris scanned the party looking for her he found her but he also found her blushing at whatever Brandon, the section leader for percussion was telling her. I got jealous and I sighed getting out the pool.

What's wrong man?," Christian asked

Zoey and Brandon," I sighed

That's ya fault man you need to do something about it. You finna go?," He asked

Yeah can you get a ride back with the fellas?," Chris asked him

Yeah man let me know when you get home. One love," The dapped up

Chris got into his car and drove home, he didn't know how he would tell her he liked her without throwing up or worst passing out. I went in the house, spoke to my parents and went upstairs to my room to shower. After his shower he laid on his bed thinking of ways. Do I just talk to her and throw hints? Nah some women don't like that. Do I just tell her face to face? Hell nawl nigga. What do I do?

He cut the TV on and 106 & Park was on. They were running reruns of some one time wonders. I came across them niggas B5 and their song All I Do, I watched as they sang to they women and ended up getting the girl.

Maybe that's how I can get her. Use my voice hell I got it and ain't even using it. He grabbed a pen and pad and titled the song  "Yo". Well shit now I don't know what to write, ima just try something.

"Zoey, Zoey your a shorty"
Nah that won't work he scratched it out.
"Be my girl and I can give you the world. I'll even give you a twirl on the dance"
No that's corny he erased it.

By time I get something good I'm gonna need a whole new notepad cause I'm about to erase holes into the paper.

For the rest of the night Chris erased, started over, ripped the paper, drank a box of capri suns until he fell asleep.

Like, Comment, Share❤️