chap-7

Finally summer break was completed and now taekook are getting ready for school.

Crocodile tears were falling taehyung's eyes he don't wanna go to school he just want to stay with his mama.

"Come on baby don't cry you can new friends there ok "jin said taehyung was sitting on kitchen counter and jin was wiping his tears with big hands .

It didn't convince taehyung he was still crying .

"N-no I don't wanna go " . taehyung said continued crying.

"See jungkook will also çome with you ". jin said .

Taehyung looked at his mom.

"Bun will come with ". taehyung asked wiping his tears .

Jin chuckled at him how he instantly stopped crying.
"Yes baby ".jin said.

Taehyung asked jin to put him down he did .

Taehyung ran into jungkook room other was preparing his bag for school.

"Bun bun "he called.

Jungkook smiled when he listened to name he know who called him.

"Yes bear "jungkook asked looking at him.

Taehyung run to him and stood on bed so he can reach jungkook height.

"You are coming to school me bun ". taehyung asked.

Jungkook merely see his eyes as boys hair covered most of his eyes .

"Yes bear I am coming with we both are same school "jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled at and kissed on jungkook lips. Out happiness .

"Thanks you so much bun "he said and kissed his entire face . jungkook giggled when other kissed now he was habituated to taehyung random kisses

"Shall we go bear "jungkook asked and taehyung noded his head.

They went down jin served the breakfast .

"Now you happy baby he was crying his heart out Jungkook to go school alone "jin said .

Taehyung just looked at mom with disbelief.

Jungkook chuckled looking at younger reaction.

Soon jin dropped both of them near front gate he bent a little and kissed
Taehyung head "be good boy ok "taehyung just noded .his head.

Jin moved up and kissed on jungkook forehead .

"Have fun on first day baby "jin said .

Jungkook gave small smile and said

"Yes eomma".

Soon taekook went inside the school jungkook dropped him infront of the class .

"You can come to me ok if you don't like class "jungkook asked .

Taehyung just gave a nod .

First day of school finally completed.

Jungkook was in room for fresh up.

He went he about enter kitchen but he saw taehyung was sitting in small chair and blabbering something. cupping his face with one hand .

 cupping his face with one hand

(Pc-owner)

(It was looking so cute )

"Why are there so many chocolates in your bag baby "jin asked checking his bag.

"They were many boy and girls said am handsome and asked me if I want to be their boyfriend i said no them but they still gave me". taehyung said .

Jin gasped when he listened that this boy gaining popularity form now onwards.

"Why did you said no baby "

"cause I already boyfriend mama
and I don't want to have another one".

Jungkook was attentively listening what taehyung was .when he said he already have boyfriend he eyes darkened.

"Who is that baby".jin asked .

"It's bun mama is he is my first boyfriend "taehyung said he didn't know what boyfriend was he only thought jungkook is boy and he is his favourite friends so he doesn't want any boyfriends.

Jungkook just giggled when he listened this boy was so innocent he he truly want to bite those chubby cheeks .

Jin laughed loudly at that when boy said.

"Boyfriend is different thing baby you want to take care of them love them it different baby, bun is just your friend".jin said.

"No he is my boyfriend I take care of my bun as he doesn't have mama
And like him so much he always shows me how to draw "taehyung said.

"Ok baby what ever you think".