chap -26

"mr.park it may be misunderstanding"mr.jeon was on call explaining .

"It can't be mr.jeon maybe you don't anything about your son and now we are cancelling the purposal"mr.park said and hanged the call.

"Mr.lee did you find anything about the boy who he went to that club".mr.jeon asked his secretary.

"No sir we even Looked after younger master office and house.
They said on weekends they will meet there will be no maid in the
mansion at that time and also in office at some particular times no on is allowed to cabin "mr.lee.

"Your really playing safe game jungkook let's see how many more days you will keep him safe ".
Mr.jeon said.

Jungkook was working in the office
A man entered the office were a black suit .

"Good morning sir "the man said bowed to jungkook.
Jungkook didn't looked up just gave a nod .

"We made sure mr.lee didn't find out anything sir "the man said.

"Good keep eye on both of them now you can leave ".

On other side.

"Jinie my parents what to meet you and tae "namjoon said.

"they really want to meet us "jin asked.

"Yes baby but it's up to you if you won't feel comfortable then we don't need to go ".

Jin hugged namjoon "I will meet joonie don't worry when we will leave "jin asked looking at namjoon.

"May be tomorrow ". namjoon said and kissed on his forehead .

"Thanks you accepting my angel "namjoon said.
Jin chuckled when he heard nickname.
"I will talk to tae "namjoon said.
Jin just noded.

It was evening taehyung went to Jungkook office it was actually there routine.

"Bun "taehyung entered the office .
They hugged each other.They were now sitting on couch jungkook was sitting on his lap.

"Missed you "jungkook said kissing younger face .

"We met in morning bun it looks like you want to keep me with you all time "taehyung said .
But didn't saw jungkook how his eyes darkened 'i wish I could and I will if doesn't go as planned 'jungkook thought in his mind.

"Bun we are going to islan tomorrow to meet dad's parents ".

"Weren't they against all this why they want to see you suddenly "jungkook asked.

"May be they have changed bun may be they really want to meet us "taehyung said .

"When you will return "jungkook asked.

"May be 2 or 3 days ".

'why they calling suddenly I really what to take taehyung away from everyone ' jungkook thought.

"Can you come with me tonight baby ".

They went to Jungkook mansion after evening it was night taehyung was sleeping . jungkook was awake.

He was looking at taehyung he knew he can't may any excuse to go with taehyung .But even though he will go anyway he did research on them .To his notice they were not so good people.
He can't take risk by staying here.

The next morning taehyung went to his house.

Jungkook took phone"hello am sending you address and I want to know everything they talk".

He cut the call and followed namjoon car they were going ilsan .

Kim line stopped at the house they went inside.

Jungkook stopped at some distance.
His phone ringed his man was calling .

"Everything is set sir you can hear them "the bodygaurd said.

Will namjoon parents accept taehyung.