chap-22

🐯

🐻

🐻

Age -20

Age -20.  (A/n -same as mine  )

Final year student.

For tae ⬆️

For others⬆️

For others⬆️

Age -28
Ceo of Jeon's.

14 years have passed.

Baby tae has grown into more handsome and muscular.He was currently in his final year .
Jin and tae were not living in the mansion any more they took house for rent just beside the mansion.
Tae was still same kind hearted.He was baby for his mom But jungkook has seen his both tiger and bear side.

Jungkook possessive has grownup beyond the limits.He fired many employees just because they touched his man .He warned and threatened many for tae.
He became ceo when he was 22 .
He and tae become boyfriends when younger was 16 years . Taehyung proposed him .It was cutest proposal one could ever ask for . They didn't get into physical relationship as younger was just 16 .So they waited for 2 year .on taehyung's birthday younger claimed him .It was most beautiful night for both of them.He wants to take there relationship to next level he wants to marry his as soon as possible.but he was just waiting for younger's graduation then he will became kim jungkook.

Jin got to know about there relationship he didn't oppose them he knows the sincerity they hold for each .Other side he  doesn't have good feeling about the Jeon's knowing there son dating taehyung.they didn't know anything about there relationship.

Jungkook was in house waiting tae today is Saturday so its week off for him he is only staying in mansion his parents where in foreign country.

No maid is allowed  in mansion on  weekends he doesn't wants any distrubace when he was with taehyung.

'when will he come "jungkook mumbled tapping his legs he was sitting on couch.

Tae ran into mansion he know he was late .when he entered house and locked the door.
He baby bun jumped on him by wrapping his legs waist and hands around the tae neck  facing taehyung.

Taehyung immediately wrapped his hands around jungkook.
Tae likes too hold his bun like this .
That's is  main reason why he goes to gym so he can be strong for his bun .

"Your late baby bear "jungkook said running his hands in others jet black hair.

"It's about project bun there is presentation today "tae said slowly kissing other milky white neck .
Jungkook closed his eyes it was always feels just like first time .

"S-shall we eat baby I have prepared dinner for you "jungkook said slightly throwing his head black.

Tae hummed in response which sends   vibration near his neck.He felt tingling sensation in stomach.

Taehyung held other and took him kitchen .
When tae was 6 jungkook used always carry him around now taehyung was doing.
Jungkook can lift tae but  nah he already had carried his baby lot times it's time for other.

It was always like this for them on weekends.they spend time chilling , making love and watching Netflix.

Jungkook learned cooking for taehyung and he only cooks for taehyung.

"You made all special things baby bun "taehyung pecked other lips .
and made jungkook sit on his lap.

"Only for my tiger "jungkook said nuzzling his nose on other cheeks affectionately.
They fed each other.

They were in room actually they thought of watching movie sometime .As soon they tae could control himself he attacked bun with kiss and pushed on the bed and hovered over jungkook.He made love with his boyfriend.

This room hold so many memories for them there first time was in this room .It was so special for them.

______________________________________

Finally tiger made its entry.