chap -33

Taehyung was sleeping on top of jungkook snoring softly.jungkook slowly got up .He looked around it was 11 already.They really did sleep late at night.

He looked to see all messed up black hair of his baby .He slowly removed hair on forehead and kissed it softly.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes .
He sense bun kisses on forehead.

His lips formed small smile .
He placed small peck on jungkook chest .
"Good morning baby "jungkook said .

"Good morning bun ". taehyung said.

"Open your eyes sleepy head it's already 11 baby "jungkook said caressing others soft cheeks .

"No "taehyung said nuzzled into jungkook neck and leaved small smooches on his soft spot.

Jungkook giggled form younger's action .

"Any thing happens you never leave me right bub "jungkook asked suddenly .

Taehyung moved from neck and looked directly in jungkook's eyes.

"You have my word baby your tae willl never leave and also don't think about this things hyungie .I love you so much I will never leave you baby I will always there with you in ups and down .don't you know how much I love you "taehyung asked .

"I know baby I love too sorry for asking "jungkook said big smile placed small kiss on others forehead.

Mr.jeon entered the house with full rage he throwed the glass jar on floor.

It hurt his ego alot how his own son was trying kill for some worthless person .

He gritted his teeth how jungkook
Made his face the fear of death .

"You shouldn't do that jungkook "mr.jeon said .

"We did wrong thing we shouldn't warn jin .We should show taehyung who is he loving is a obsessed person who can even kill his own father .
It will make him hate jungkook .just wait watch my son you did a lot today ".mr.jeon said with the smirk.

Mr.lee nodded his head in agreeing the plan .

"Sir mr.kim called you for the dinner they want to discuss about the wedding "mr.lee informed.

"Are you accepting this marriage sir "mr.lee asked .

Mr.jeon smirked .

"Let him marry after that I will make his heart broke it will more fun when to see a divorce then an normal break up ".mr.jeon said will with evil smirk.

"Tell them i will be coming ".

Next day :

Mr.jeon and his wife went to namjoon's house jungkook was already there at the time they arrived.

Kim family welcomed Jeon's.

Jin was time to time glancing mr.jeon he didn't get how he agreeing so suddenly and also he apologized for his behaviour.

It was something fishy.

"You growend up into handsome boy taehyung ".mrs.jeon said ruffling younger hair .

"Thanks you ma'am ". taehyung said .

"No baby just call me mom "mrs.jeon said And ruffled his hair.

She truly doesn't have any objection with this marriage she was so happy that taehyung is marrying jungkook .He knows how well mannered taehyung is and how jin and taehyung took care of his son .
She was so much excited for their marriage.

Mrs.jeon hugged taehyung"thank you taehyung for taking care of jungkook "mrs.jeom said.

"I just love him so much. "taehyung said .

Jungkook smiled at there interaction his mom . she was the best .

They had dinner together.

Mrs.jeon brought small bracelet for taehyung as gift which has small bear on it.

Everything was going good so far.

_____________________________________

Will taehyung will leave jungkook after knowing truth .