chap-28

Taehyung returned to home and went jungkook's House.

Jungkook just reached the home just few minutes ahead of taehyung he fastly changed the dress.

He took random file and opened it.
He was took a deep breath to clam his heart beat.

"Bun "taehyung went inside the Jungkook bedroom.

"What are doing here tae you siad you will going to grandparents house ". jungkook stood up and went to tae.

Younger didn't said anything just he wrapped his arms around his waist tightly and placed head on his shoulder.

"They didn't accept us "taehyung said and explained everything.

"How could they -"taehyung cutted jungkook in middle.
"Nothing to worry bun dad handle it pretty well  we will just leave the topic huh?" Taehyung looking at the older.

Jungkook noded.
That taehyung night stayed there.

Next day
Mr.song one of jungkook man entered the office.
"Good morning sir"the man in his forties bowed to Jungkook.

"Did kim seok( namjoon's brother) trying something ".

"Nothing sir we are trying everything thing but he is strangely silent ".

"Keep eye on him I don't want anything to happen my tae ".

"Yes sir ".mr.song bowed and left the office.

On mr.jeon's office

"Sir  i think young master is keeping eye on us we should more careful ".mr Lee exclaimed.

"No need any more I think I know the boy I just need a small conformation ".

"Who is he sir ?"

"From childhood jungkook doesn't like any one he didn't allowed any own to sleep in his room till now he hardly talks with any one in the business parties.If he saving the boy from me then he is  afraid that I will do  something to his lover  .the boy must be not famous and powerful.Its the our maid's son he only talks to him "mr.jeon said with smirk .

'a maids son jungkook you will pay for this I will never accept this low class people '.mr.jeon.

"I go to Korea after 2 days mr.lee and no one should know about just between us ".

"Yes sir "mr.lee said .

Today taehyung went to class he sat beside Lin he was once taehyung friend but stopped talking to him.

Taehyung looked at Lin other boy immediately advert his gaze.
He was actually shivering.Taehyung saw how boys hands and legs were shivering.

He placed his hands on others right hand .

"Hey are you ok "taehyung asked .

The boy didn't and removed his hand from taehyung grip.

Lin saw how taehyung face become dull when he didn't get a reply.

He slowly took a notebook and wrote.

"I am ok taehyung just don't look at me or talk with if you want to talk you can write it in note book ".he wrote and placed infront of him.

Taehyung noticed book he read the letter.he wrote.

"Why ".

"My brother doesn't allow me talk to anyone he doesn't trust me that's why I stopped talking to you ".lin siad though it was not real reason but he doesn't want to take risk.

Taehyung gave a small nod.

_________________&&&________________
Sorry for late update