chap-29

2 days has passed .Lin always talk with taehyung through his notes.
They meet at the school background where no one is present.

Today it was around lunch time taehyung and lin decided to eat lunch together .

Lin took notes and wrote something and placed near taehyung.

'We don't need to go to canteen taehyung I brought you the lunch we can spend some time we don't have class after that '.

Taehyung smiled when he read that he finally getting so friends.He gave small nod not looking at him.

It was lunch both didn't talk first lin went to  school back ground after some time taehyung went towards his direction.

That sat on bench.
"your brother follows you in college also ". taehyung asked lin who was unpacking the lunch.

Lin halted his work and looked at taehyung .

Taehyung can see fear in others eyes.He caressed his hands.
"You don't need to answer it's ok "taehyung said looking at other who was looking so tensed.

"Its ok taehyung I really don't know how my brother manages to do   but he does "lin said with small smile.

They had there lunch together .
They were talking suddenly
Taehyung held his head he suddenly felt dizzy he slowly fainted on the ground.

After 1 hour .

"Taehyung taehyung "lin Called.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes .he was sitting on the bench.

Lin handed him water.
"What happened "taehyung asked ..

"You fainted taehyung how are feeling ".lin asked avoiding taehyung eyes contact.

Taehyung frowned and looked around .It  didn't felt right he never fainted all of sudden.He shrugged it off.
" I am ok ".

He looked at time it was always passed 2 hours since they came here he need to go .

"I need to go lin "taehyung said standing up .

Lin just gave a nod .For some reason he was looking so tense which was unnoticed by taehyung.

Taehyung went to Jungkook office.
"Where were you tae all this time "jungkook asked he knows he knows taehyung's timetable .

"Oh I was with friend bun we hand lunch together "taehyung said .

Jungkook frowned a little when he heard that he didn't get any information about new friend then who tae talking about .

"What's with face bun "taehyung asked kissing his frown .

Jungkook smiled a little .

"It's nothing ". jungkook said and hugged taehyung.
He felt  the faint smell of soil coming from taehyung .
He tightened grip and moved closer to taehyung  he confirmed it.

He doesn't want to confront anything about his friend .he never ask anything about his friends directly to taehyung .His  men does for him insted .

They both spent time together it was night when taehyung was sleeping while holding jungkook's waist.

Jungkook got information that his dad was coming to Korea .

His dad stopped searching for the taehyung and  sudden entry to Korea.He just hopes he didn't find anything about taehyung.

Even if he does . Jungkook will does anything keep him safe and all to himself.Even of it had to kill someone he won't.

"I will kill everyone who our comes our way bear "jungkook said hugging taehyung.

He never killed anyone for taehyung.But he will if any comes there way.

👀👀👀👀