Prologue

⚠️❗MUST READ❗⚠️

DISCALAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All was written here is all fiction and imagination.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME! Please, don't claim this story as yours. It's all mine and i made this story. If you want a story like this, you can made a story by yourself without copying mine.

WARNING: The story contains typo graphical errors, wrong grammar (you can correct me, don't worry.) and wrong spelling. Please bear with me, the author is not professional and new to the field of writing. Thank you!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you have a problem with my story and you don't like it, you can remove it in your library without reporting it. And please, don't compare my story in other story. Don't mention a name in other story in my story. It can hurt the author:)

--------------------

Syinara entered this University without knowing na  nandoon ang mga taong nanakit sa kaniya.

But the question is...

Can she forgive them?

Or she will hate them until she die?

How about him? Will she let him enter her life? But what if...

He'll hurt her too?

"THE HEIRS"