chapter 2

Steve Rogers was drawing. He wasn't thinking about it, not really looking that much, but he didn't need to, he was an amazing artist. As he drew he thought of everything that had happened, and couldn't help but blame himself. The amount of people he'd put in danger, had got locked up, was to many. And there were others who now had to run, like Sharon.

His mind went to their kiss, and he frowned. He did like Sharon, but something was, off. He didn't know what, but, well it just wasn't right.

Bucky walked into the room. He saw Steve's dazed expression, and his had scribbling away at a price of paper, and new something was up. " Hey punk," he said, making his presence known. Steve jumped a little, and quickly looked at bucky, half smiling," bucky," he said," you nearly scared me to death." Bucky smiled back at him.
" What's wrong?" He asked.
" Wha- nothing." Steve replied firmly
" Yes there is, I know you well Steve, somethings wrong." Bucky sighed.
" Fine, I miss the others," Steve replied after a few seconds. Bucky nodded, he could sense it was something more, but decided not to push the topic.

" So, what you drawing?" He asked. Steve looked down at what was on the page, then quickly held it to his chest. " Nothing," he said.
" Ok." Bucky said, before turning around and walking to the door. Quickly bucky turned around saying
" You are a terrible liar." Smirking, He then walked out into the kitchen.

Steve looked down at the drawing, it was, Natasha? " Natasha." He whispered. Suddenly he jumped up. Guilt washed over him ' it was his fault she was on the run, she sacrificed her freedom for him and bucky, where was she, had she been captured?' he thought frantically for, over the course of several years, he had come to care deeply about the assassin, and saw her as his best friend.

He started pacing about, ' could he contact her, how, did she even want to talk to him, she said she didn't regret what she did but, then again, she said a lot of things. Although, over the years, she had confided in him, showing her as much more than a heartless assassin. In fact, it had gotten to the point where he thought she would always be by his side. Then she signed the accords.'

Steve came back down to earth as he heard bucky shout his name, " STEVE, LOOK AT THIS, CUMMON, QUICKLY, OR U'LL MISS IT!" Steve ran into the kitchen, just in time to see Natasha on the tv smirking the smirk he knew so well Before disappearing. Then the news guys came on," as you can see," he said," the black widow has been sighted in Paris, France. If you see this woman please contact the authorities immediately as she is a highly dangerous cri-." Steve switched off the tv. " No she isn't, highly dangerous, yes, a criminal, no," he said angrily. Bucky nodded, raising an eyebrow. " I'm guessing you want to find her?" He asked.
" YES!" Steve said a little fast. Bucky looked at me curiously. " If anyone can get the others out of prison, she can." He said, attempting to cover up what he said. " Sure," bucky said smiling.