chapter 8

Half an hour later, the 4 girls sat on their beds, chilling and catching up with each other. Maria seemed to be playing some sort of game on her phone, Wanda was braiding Natasha's hair last nat doodled in a drawing book, and Sharon sought of sat their.

Wanda had filled the other two in on what had happened. About the fight, flying back, Clint and Steve arguing. Sharon felt extremely jealous of Natasha, 'Steve had never stood up for her like that, but then again, she'd never really been In that sort of situation. Everyone liked her' she thought conceitedly, throwing a dirty look at Natasha. But what if she had somehow charmed him, or something, ' no, he would never want someone broken like the black widow, he needed somebody strong, kind, helpful, like her. But still, maybe she could just annoy and hurt Natasha a little bit, see if she liked Steve, torture her with the truth that he will never want her. She smiled evilly towards Natasha.

Then, faking a big smile,Sharon decided to speak" I feal so lucky," she started, getting the other threes attention," to be around you lot." The other three raised there eyebrows, none used to flattery like this, all knowing she was just sucking up to then. They didn't like it.

" Your point is..." Natasha said.
" Well, like, can you imagine, if I was not so very close to Steve, how, like, different things would be!" She said in a happy tone, but her eyes told a different story, Wanda saw it. They were cold and looking maliciously at Natasha, who seemed to have noticed to, and was looking straight back.

Wanda took this as an opportunity to look into Sharon's mind. She saw jealousy, hatred, loathing, all directed at Natasha, but why? Before she could go any deeper Sharon turned and smiled at her, which she hastily returned. She was going to keep an eye on her from now on.

Steve, Sam and bucky were all lying side by side on Steve's bed. They had such a good understanding of each other that they could just lie there, not talking, and yet understand how the others were feeling. Had nat been there, it would apply to her to.

" Your girlfriends cute." Sam said after a while. " Yes." Steve agreed.
" What's she like?" Sam asked him," is she good enough for are golden boy?"
Steve sighed," Well she's funny and positive and quite bossy, quite kind and-"
" Peggy's niece, she's Peggy's niece," bucky interrupted. Steve turned to him" I was gonna tell u buck but Peggy's dead, she wanted the best for me, this is it," he said quietly.
" Really Steve, are you sure, she seems quite shallow and conceited from what I've seen." Bucky snapped. Sam gasped, if he had reacted to Clint calling nat a traitor so badly, how much worse was this gonna be? But to there surprise Steve simply said," I'm definitely sure." Before walking out the room.

Sam looked at bucky. " Well that was anticlimactic," he said. Bucky had a strange expression on his face," funny," he said," that he reacted so calmly to hearing Sharon called that, compared to when Natasha was insulted." A smile crept upon his face.