7

The following week went by as usual. Even though Minho came to me every once in a while, asking me to explain some things from the previous lessons to him. He then just stayed at my table most of the time until the break was over. I think I never saw someone who wanted to learn that much but didn't pay any attention to what the teacher said during class.

Because of my job and my parents' restaurant, I had no time to meet Minho outside of school, even though he asked me a few times. The weekend was packed with work as well.

It was already 10.30 pm when I came home today. I went to the library after work, to study without someone interrupting me and alarming me to do something for them.

As soon as I went into my room I let myself fall onto my bed. "Only one more day. It's already Thursday. I mumbled. Today was the first day where our teacher didn't give us any homework or assignments. I should probably use the free time to get some sleep but I also felt the desire to draw something. Since I hadn't been able to do that last week. So I went to my desk to search for my sketchbook. My desk was pretty full. A lot of stuff lay there except my sketchbook. I remembered that I carried it with me at school. During lunch break, I decided to stay in our classroom to try to sketch something.

Recently I had only been able to draw Minho. It's not my fault though. I mean he was so beautiful someone really needed to appreciate that. Well, I think my drawings and I were doing that decently.

I sat in front of my empty bag a few minutes later. All things from inside lay spread on my bed, everything except for my sketchbook. I took a deep breath. "I haven't lost it. I haven't lost it. I ha-" I muttered to myself.

"No no no" This can't be true. I was on the verge of tears. My drawings were my everything. I stood up and started walking in circles in my room and thought about where I could have lost it. Well at least I tried to walk around but since my room wasn't very big, I got dizzy after a few rounds. So I laid back on my bed and groaned. "What does life have against me?"

I was very tired when I arrived at school the next day. I felt like I was going to fall asleep as soon as I was sitting down. I couldn't sleep the entire night. It may sound a bit dramatic but there were so many personal drawings and memories in my sketchbook. I couldn't afford to lose it.

I stopped for a second when I saw that Minho was already sitting in his seat. He usually came a few minutes after the lesson began. His face lit up as soon as he saw me.

"Hey, ho-" he paused when he looked into my face. "Woah what happened to you? You look terrible."

"Ouch" as if I didn't know that. I was in a hurry this morning and didn't have the time to do my makeup. I glared at him but didn't answer anything. Even though I could clearly see that he didn't sleep well either. There were dark circles under his eyes. "By the way," Minho grabbed into his bag. "Is this yours?" I stared at him in shock.

"Omg! Where did you find it?"All of a sudden my tiredness disappeared. I took the sketchbook from his hands and held it in my arms. There was only one thought that was bothering me. "You didn't look at the drawings right?" I asked nervously.

"I did and you are indeed very talented. I could even recognise myself in every drawing you made of me" he said with a smirk. I turned red. Luckily the teacher appeared and prevented Minho from saying more.

My eyes began to feel heavy as soon as our teacher started to talk. I rested my head on the table when I suddenly felt a poke on my arm. I lifted my head again and turned to Minho.

"Is everything okay? Are you sick? You really don't look good. Do you need anything? Do yo-" I'm sure he would have continued if I hadn't stopped him.

"I'm just a bit tired, everything is okay" I smiled at him. He didn't look very satisfied with my answer though. Maybe even a bit more worried than before. I put my head back in the position it was in before and closed my eyes.

The teacher's voice wasn't there anymore when I opened my eyes the next time. Actually, there wasn't any voice or sound. I lifted my head and looked around the classroom. No one was there. No one except for Minho, who still sat beside me and wrote something on a piece of paper.

"Where are all the other students?"

He answered me without looking up from the paper. "We have a break" I glanced at my phone to check the time. Oh no

"I fell asleep! Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You said that you were tired," he said casually and gave the paper in front of him one last look before handing it to me. "Here this is everything the teacher told us in this lesson." He smiled at me warmly. Oh my god, this smile. Why is he so cute? I felt my cheeks heat up.

"T-thank you," I said quickly and looked away from him. Why am I reacting like this? He just gave me a paper and smiled at me. What was this weird feeling? Maybe he was right and I was really sick.