15

"I wasn't sure how to feel, now that I had talked to my parents. The entire conversation repeated in my head over and over again. I was lying in bed, overthinking everything, for the last twenty minutes. Until...

"Oh god." I sat up straight, grabbing my phone. One of the things I said was bothering me the whole time, but I wasn't sure what exactly it was until now.

Me
Ha-Eun, I need your help!

Her call was announced not even two minutes later.

"What's wrong? Everything okay?" She mumbled.

"Yes, I'm good, I mean no, but also I don't know... Sorry, did I wake you up? We can talk tomorrow at work." Now I felt a bit guilty for calling her. I heard her blanket move, as she probably stood up.

"No no, I'm glad that you called. I just wanted to take a short nap, you know? And now it's three hours later. If I had slept any longer I would have completely overslept. So, don't worry. We can talk, while I get ready," her voice got a bit quieter. It broke my heart that she only had to do that because of her parents. "I have a late-night date with Sunhee." You could hear the smile that appeared on her face when she said the name of her almost-girlfriend. "Oh, sorry, I hope I didn't talk too much. I'm just so nervous." I chuckled.

"I'm really happy for you."

"Why did you text me tho?" I lay back down on my bed.

"I talked to my parents and accidentally told them that I like Minho a lot."

"Okay, I thought you were going to tell me something new?"

"Ha ha, I think I just realised now that I like him and I don't know what to do. What if he doesn't like me back?"

"Minseo...you're a lost cause, you know that, right?"

"Huh?" What was she talking about now?

"We already had this conversation. It is obvious that he likes you."

"What? But, how could he like me?" I heard a sigh from my friend.

"Be more kind to yourself and talk to him about it. I need to go now. See you tomorrow!!"

"Yes, have fun." I stared at the ceiling and tried to process what Ha-Eun just said.

"Minho likes me?" A smile slowly crept onto my face as I fell asleep

It was definitely way too early when I entered school the next morning. Some of the younger students were running around, shouting each other's names. I tried to get past them as quickly as possible.

Minho was already sitting in his seat when I entered the room. I could instantly feel his eyes on me.

"Hey, I like your jacket." I hadn't put much thought into it when I decided to wear his jacket, earlier this morning. But now I couldn't help but blush.

"Thanks. It's really comfortable." I was definitely not planning on giving it back to him.

I quickly took the seat next to Minho when our teacher entered.

>time skip<
"Before I can dismiss you, I would like to remind all of you that the final exams are coming up. Some of you should take your last year at school more seriously. It's not going to get easier from here on." I groaned. I did so much over the last few weeks that I completely forgot about the final exams. "Dismiss, class"

The students around us started to pack their things as quickly as possible, to get a table in the cafeteria. I felt a slight nudge to my elbow. Minho leaned in my direction.