16

I laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling. Clothes were spread throughout my whole room and the doors to the closet were wide open. I heard footsteps from the outside of my room, coming closer.

"Please say that no one will come in," I mumbled to myself. I have spent the last two hours searching for an outfit I could wear on my date with Minho the next day. In the end, I didn't find anything and now my room looks like a mess. I was so nervous because of the date and even thinking about it made me feel like throwing up. Why was I suddenly so nervous to meet him? That doesn't make any sense, right? I mean I have already slept at his home more than one time and I can't even count the times we visited each other. I sighed. Was it a good idea to agree on the date?

"Are you okay?" I opened my eyes when I heard my mother's voice. She stood at the door frame and looked at me with worried eyes. I nodded.

"Yes, I'm fine" Yeah, I was never good at acting and right now I don't even believe myself.

"What happened here?" With her hand she pointed at the clothes everywhere around me. In my head, I debated whether or not I should tell her about the date. We haven't talked about Minho since she asked if she could meet him and actually i even forgot to ask him about that.

"I tried to find something to wear." I sighed and sat up to look at her. A knowing grin appeared on my mother's face. Okay, I guess she already knows what this is about.

"Just a friend, huh?" She chuckled and turned around to leave but before she did she said one last thing. "Wear something you feel comfortable in and don't think too much about what he will say, I'm sure he cares more about you than your outfit."

>time skip<
I took a deep breath. The doorbell rang a few seconds ago. Before I opened the door I looked in the mirror for one last time. I saw myself wearing a short but also not too short black dress paired with black sneakers. It was my favorite dress but so far I could only wear it one time. When I opened the door my eyes instantly found Minho's. He was looking even more handsome than he usually does and I didn't know that that was possible.

"Hey," Minho's eyes shifted to something behind me. I turned around and saw my mother waving at him with a wide smile on her face. Oh god no, please not. I flashed a smile at her and closed the door behind me. "So, where are we going?" Until now he hasn't told me. He looked as if he was thinking.

"No, I won't tell you, you will see it soon enough." I sighed.

"Fine" Minho chuckled and we started walking. Every once and then our hands touched each other. When Minhi suddenly decides to take my hand into his. He was very careful as if he wasn't sure if it was okay for me.

After twenty minutes we reached the beach. I looked at Minho in surprise. I told him once how much I loved it here, but because of school and work, I didn't have time in a while to come here.

"I wanted our first date to be special but I had no idea where we could go when I remembered what you said about the beach and how much you love it here. I hope you like it" As a response, I hugged him.

"Yes I do like it very much, thank you"

The next two hours we spent walking down the beach and watching the sunset. Eventually we sat down somewhere. By now the sun completely disappeared and the moon was shining bright.

"The moon looks so beautiful tonight," I said and turned to Minho, just to find out that he was already looking at me.

"Yes, that's right, but you know what?" He leaned closer to me and stroked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You are even more beautiful." I blushed and I wanted to hide it from him but just now I realized how close we were to each other. I noticed how Minho's eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips.

"You don't know how long I was waiting for this," he whispered before he connected our lips. "Do you want to go on a second date with me?" Minho asked. He sounded a little bit nervous.

I chuckled. "Yes, of course" And with that, he kissed me a second time. This time even more passionately than before.