11

I purposefully left home earlier the next day. I didn't want to risk running into my parents. It was Sunday. Normally both of them were asleep now. Lucky for me, it was the same for today.

I was ready to close the door behind me when suddenly something crossed my mind. I ran back into my room, taking Minho's jacket with me. I started shivering as soon as I opened the front door. The wind outside got even colder overnight. I snuggled deeper into the blue denim jacket. It smelled good, it smelled like him. Oh god, what was I even thinking?

Ha-Eun stood already outside when I reached the café. She was smiling at her phone. I supposed that she was texting someone. My friend quickly put the device into her pocket as soon as she saw me, starting to wave happily.

"Heyyy, Minseoo!" Before I could even reach her she started talking like there was no tomorrow. "You need to tell me everything about this Minho-guy! Everything! Oh yeah, I'm glad that you survived the conversation with your mother. WOAHH do you have a new jacket?" I chuckled.

"Okay okay, I'll tell you everything. Only under the condition that you tell me with whom you texted though. And why you smiled like crazy when receiving their messages." Ha-eun started blushing. She looked away.

"Uhhhm..., okay deal. But can we please go inside? I'm freezing. It's so cold." I nodded and we entered the café. "Seriously, I want that it's summer again." My friend whined. We still had a few minutes left before our shifts began. Ha-eun took two chairs and sat down on one of them. She pointed at the other one for me to sit down.

"Okay, soo..." It took me about 15 minutes to tell her everything that happened until now. Afterwards, she just looked at me.

"He definitely likes you," she said with a straight face. "Omg I ship you two so much" her voice got louder. "You like him as well, right?"

I thought for a second. "I don't think that he likes me. He's just kind. But yes, I think that I like him." I'm not sure. Did I like him? I mean yes, I got butterflies every time I saw him and his smile was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. But did that mean that I like him?

"You think? Pah, you are wearing his jacket right now. You already cuddled with him. And you drew him many times in your sketchbook," She listed all the things. "Of course you like him. I don't even want to start with the signs that he likes you." Another one of our coworkers entered the café, causing us to stop our conversation for a second. Ha-eun continued after he went into the next room.

"He visits you whenever you are at work. Calls you when you don't feel good and even pays attention in school, so you can sleep. Don't tell me that he doesn't like you." She looked at me with a lifted eyebrow.

Okay, I mean when she puts it like that. "Okay okay but enough from me. We had a deal, soooo..." I tried to change the topic quickly.

"I really have to do it, right?" I nodded enthusiastically. "Well, I have a date after work today"

"What? That's so cool. Who is it?" Usually, she talked so much but something was different this time. Ha-eun looked at her fingers. Why was she nervous? It was the first time that I saw her like that. She took a deep breath.

"Her name is Sunhee. I met her a few weeks ago when she ordered something here at the café."

"Oh, that's fantastic." I was so happy for her. Her eyes got teary.

"So that's no problem for you?" Ha-eun sniffed. I looked at her in disbelief.

"What? No, of course not. And I'm ready to throw fists if there is someone who dares to say something bad about you." She started laughing between hiccups.

Ha-eun stood up from her chair and hugged me. "Thank you, Minseo."

>time skip<
There weren't many customers today. My friend and I spent most of the time talking about this and that. It was Sunday, so my shift was over before Ha-eun's. I left the café at 1 pm, walking out without thinking much.

"You really like my jacket, don't you?" A very familiar person walked towards me. I slowly lifted my gaze and looked into Minho's beautiful dark brown eyes. I'm sure I mentioned it before, but he looked stunning.

"What? Yes, I mean no, I..." I sighed. Talking complete sentences when he was around was not my strength. "I just didn't want to forget to return it to you." Pft yeah, of course. I was terrible at lying.

"Mhm okay, whatever you say." He chuckled lightly.  "You should keep it though. It is still pretty cold." Minho said with a smirk. "Good, now that we finished talking about this topic, can we go?"

I frowned. "Wait, we are going somewhere?" My parents would probably kick me out if I didn't come home straight after work. But that was actually the last thing, I wanted to think about, So I decided to try to forget about it for now.

"Yes, and it's a surprise, so don't even think about asking me," A bright smile was placed on his face. Minho took my hand and dragged me with him. His hand was warm unlike mine.

Minho had told the truth. He didn't tell me anything. But stubborn like I was, I continuously asked him over and over again where exactly we were going.

"Okay, so one last time. Are we going to-" I couldn't finish the sentence because Minho had pinned me against the wall of a house, we walked past. I looked at him in shock.

"Do you know that you are driving me crazy in every possible way?" He intensely looked into my eyes. I could see how he had a hard time, trying not to look at my lips for too long.