Prologue

Dr.Shrinidhi sinha

I was never a kind of girl to fall in love before marraige that is too when you belong from a decent religious family which indeed has a great reputation in society!

I was a shy conservative and the most distant person who had always chose to keep herself in her small comfort zone till I got a medical seat and had to leave my home and my people behind.

Everything had changed for me so much! new people , new faces and new experiences which had made me cry severe times but it built me strong and made me who I am today! Dr.shrinidhi sinha.

The old shy shrinidhi had come far in the second year of her medical college where she had started getting involved more and more in cultural events and other activities of college . She'd started making new friends and was adapting to the environment really well.

Just like I mentioned earlier , 'I was never a kind of girl to fall in love before marraige till I met Ayaan sharma!'.

The man of every girl's dream ❤ any girl would die to be his! Ayaan was mr.perfectionist as he was confident , smart in looks and intelligence also and nothing in him was unlikeable .

It was a love at first sight thing for me. A girl like me had never dared to face a living male organism except males in my family in her twenty years of life has now dreaming about a guy 24/7.

Ayaan had never knew about me! He didn't even know that his would be wife exists in the same college and is none other than his junior . I doubt if he had heard my name also? I won't blame him cuz I was always the one to hide behind my tall friends . (Really)

I'm 5'4 and it's an average height I think but my friends are giraffes so it was easy for me to use them as a pillar!. (No regrets)

Dr. Ayaan sharma

Nidhi . I will never know what made this girl so shy ? And so different from the rest of the girls in our college ? To be very honest I was so curious about nidhi from the beginning as she used to think that she doesn't fit in anywhere to get noticed but that was the thing to made me fall for her ❤

She was shy , very shy! Her hiding behind her friends while they were talking to any guy has made me curious to know about her . She is beautiful like some rose petals! delicate , kind and moreover a sensitive person .

When she accidentally came across me I was shook! For the first time I had seen her right infront of me with those hair strands falling on her face and her hair were tied into a ponytail , she was simple and subtle . Her white coat had a stain of coffee which she'd tried hiding but she couldn't.

"It's okay" I spoke eyeing her with a small smile.

She stared at me as if I was any alien. I couldn't help but chuckle at that cute expression over her face.

She smiled a little before saying sorry and walking away from me.

I loved her in that moment! I was totally in love ❤ That was the moment I decided to make her mine!

To be continued.

Hey guys! How is it? I hope you liked the prologue and it's my first time of trying to write something new . Hope you will cheer me as always ❤

Thankyou for reading ☺😚