Chapter 3 Girlfriend

Shrinidhi sipped her coffee silently , it was pouring outside and her eyes were watching the scenario through the glass of cafeteria .

she remembered how her family used to enjoy the first rain of monsoon! her eyes teared up by remembering she had come so far from her home , from her people and from that environment though she couldn't be more grateful to god for letting her have her bestfriend atleast . Soon her reverie broke by risha's squeal

"I hate tears shri-"

Risha had always been so filmy! That is what shrinidhi loved in her so much

Risha had always been so filmy! That is what shrinidhi loved in her so much. shrinidhi was a boring person from the beginning like no fond of music , zero interest in laughing like a crackhead and a full gloomy teenager shrinidhi changed into a normal human being when she met risha deol in the eight standard since then they became bffs as both of them adapted each other's traits .

That is what friendship is right? adapting , adjusting and accepting ❤

"Ew" Risha made cringed expressions by taking a sip from her coffee cup.

Shrinidhi looked at her face and risha yelled.

"This is so tasteless"

"Give it to me" Shrinidhi took her cup and take a sip

"Don't do a drama rishu! It tastes good"

"You forgot your taste buds at home , shri." Risha joked

Shrinidhi chuckled and hit on her arm

Soon their bff moment got interupped by a most unexpected figure.

"Avi?!" Shrinidhi opened her mouth

"Hey"

Avinash sitted next to risha , Risha's face turned red .

"Am I invisible?" Risha asked when she didn't get a hi from avi .

"Not clearly but we can talk on some other day" Avi told without making eye contact with risha.

Shrinidhi was a hard-core rivi shipper though , she waited for them to get some more time for talking to each other but there they were about to start an argument so shri had to stop them.

"Avi what's the matter?" She asked.

"Listen first tell your bestfriend to shut her mouth"

"Or else would you do it?"

Risha thought being naughty though she spoke instead.

"Why would I shut my mouth for you ? I have every right of speaking what I want and who are you to stop me mister?"

"Don't you get tired of speaking so much miss?"

"Call me risha! avinash sharma" she told.

"Ok rish" Avi gave her a cute nickname