Chapter 5 Friends ❤

Shrinidhi and risha stayed stunned to saw srushti standing in their door with her suitcase and two more bags .

"I think she wants to sniggle in our room , shri" Risha murmured.

"I was thinking the same" Shrinidhi whispered .

"Arey atleast invite me inside" Shrushti
screeched.

"Ya ya come" Shrinidhi spoke

She watched if one of them could come to help her lifting those heavy bags inside but shrinidhi and risha were too lazy to lift their own luggage then why would they give a damn about hers? Lol.

"Need any help?" Risha asked quirkily

"No I'm fine"

Shrushti spoke by giving them a strange strugglistic glare as if she was doing any beneficence to them by lifting her own stuffs.

Once she was done placing her bags inside , she arched by keeping her hands on her waist .

"Ah these heavy bags , uff" she groaned

"Delicate grandmom" Risha mocked

Shrinidhi couldn't help but laugh at risha's sarcasm filled tone.

Shrushti gave them a displeased sight and went in the bathroom.

"I won't bear her tantrums!" Risha smirked.

"Right" Shrinidhi agreed.

They chuckled and got ready for their college .

"You know na what to do ?" Risha asked to shrinidhi.

Shrinidhi nodded nervously

"And don't mess up this time" She told

"But I'm nervous rishu what if he took me as a spoilt girl ?" Shrinidhi asked being afraid.

"Oh God ! Not everyone has the same mindset as your family shree and stop thinking negatively nothing like this would happen as long as you will talk  to him casually and won't make it seem you are doing any crime" risha made her understand and patted on her cheek softly .

"Understand ?" Risha asked after giving her daily dose of lecture.

Shrinidhi smiled and replied.

"Yes mam"

"Planning something haan..tell me about it also?"

Srushti asked by coming out from the dressing room wearing her coat.

Risha didn't look at her but shrinidhi did.

"What plan? We ain't planning anything" Shrinidhi told.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me nor that I have any interest but still I thought we are good friends to share each other's secrets" shrushti spoke

Risha sighed and turned at her .

"Why are you so nosy , danger zone?"

Shrinidhi gasped a bit .

"You.." Shrushti opened her mouth in irritation.

"Let's go shree we have our college to attend." Risha spoke by holding shrinidhi's hand.

Shrushti followed them and stopped their way .

"You guys are treating me so bad.. what's the reason ?" Shrushti asked

Shrinidhi and risha didn't say anything except giving her a denying look .

"See I have something to tell you about" Shrushti spoke by accompanying their walk.