Chapter 1. Notes

"Shri yaar!!"

Risha yelled being pissed at her bestie shrinidhi.

'I told you na I won't come there"

Shrinidhi told while wearing her fresh white coat and adoring herself in the mirror with a proud smile curved on her lips.

Risha chuckled to saw her being so self obsessed.

"How many times in a day you're going to wear and take your white coat off ?"

"This is not just a coat for me" Shrinidhi spoke .

Risha sighed and watched shrinidhi's eyes tearing up when she remembered how efforts she had put in achieving what she had today! This white coat, the stethoscope and a reserved place in their medical college.

"It was our dream" Risha smiled

Shrinidhi wiped her tears away and asked.

"By the way is it necessary to visit avinash's room without any reason ?"

Risha's face turned red .

"Yeah..I mean I want to take notes from him"

Shrinidhi squinted her eyes and spoke.

"It's been only two days since we've started going college"

"Then what? Didn't we learn anything?"

"Risha.."

"Please shri-"

Shrinidhi sighed in a defeat and smiled

"Okay let's go"

Risha wore her coat and they headed out , The campus was huge and their eyes widened by looking how beautiful the surrounding was! Greenery and peaceful studious environment.

"We could've scored more if we were here during our neet preparation" Risha joked.

"Yeah" Shrinidhi agreed while nodding her head.

Both of them were new so had no idea where is the boys' campus? As risha saw a student passing by she held her hand though the stern glare made her at a quick distant.

"Um..sorry" She apologized

Shrinidhi was standing behind her .

"Name?" The dead looking student asked with her cold tone.

"Rish.."

"Rishabh?" She asked cutting her off and her voice sounded a bit arrogant.

Shrinidhi didn't like her behavior

"Risha" Risha cleared while giving her a not so likeable look.

"Shreshta" She spoke while keeping her hand infront of risha.

"Hi shreshta" Risha spoke by forwarding her hand and smiling a bit towards her.

"Shreshta mam! Your senior" She cleared sternly

Shrinidhi's blood boiled at arrogancy of their senior shreshta though she preferred being silent as she knew a lil bit about senior's dominancy .

"Hello shreshta mam" Shrinidhi spoke from behind.

Shreshta looked at her from top to bottom and a judgey bitch face from her was enough for shrinidhi to get pissed.

"You?"

"Shrinidhi sinha , first year medical student" Shrinidhi quickly changed her irked expressions.

"Hm.." She responded