Ch 4 Mistake

Shrinidhi's pov

I froze to watch him standing so close to me with his hands folded against his chest and gaze upon the stain on my coat ! For a moment I thought that he is going to scold me so bad for behaving carelessly upon that his coat looked newer than mine.

But he didn't scold me nor he stared at me like I did any crime , he was being nice just the way he was with risha and I guess he is like that with everyone!

But an overly shy person in me resisted to do any further movement except giving a slight nod and saying 'Thanks'

I don't blame myself because it is who I am! shy and conservative girl grew up in an overly strict environment .

Issues apart ayaan is a really nice guy genuine , humble and respectful.Wish my stupid self had some courage to talk to him as voluntarily as he do but again this ego and lack of confidence prevents me from doing what I want.

Though I'm super excited to tell risha about our accidental meeting ! God how would she react ? she will jump all day long in excitement and her khurafati dimaag will create some new ideas of making such accidental meetings happen.

I walked in our campus and saw risha waving her hand at avi , saying him bye

Shrinidhi's pov ends.

Shrinidhi walked near her bestfriend when she was done saying bye to him risha sighed and murmured to herself

"I thought it could all be so romantic but least he did is holding my hand"

Shrinidhi waited a few seconds to listen what her bestfriend was blabbering ?

"Girlfriend? Huhh. He just wanted to do show-off infront of his friends that he is not single and have the most beautiful and intelligent girl"

Shrinidhi smiled and patted on her back from behind , Risha sighed and turned back .

"Finally" She hugged her bestie

"I missed you" Shrinidhi spoke

"Same" Risha told and they headed back to their room with their arms on each other's shoulders.

Shrinidhi take off her coat and risha asked.

"Will you speak something today ? Why isn't that shy smile leaving your lips" Risha made cocky expressions

Shrinidhi sat next to her and spoke after taking a deep breath.

"I met Ayaan"

Risha felt like she misheard about her meeting ayaan.

"Repeat it" Risha spoke

"I met Ayaan"

Risha's jaw dropped in excitement ! She was so close to freaked out in happiness to know that her bestfriend shrinidhi had finally put some efforts in the plan but how? she became a bit doubtful.

"Tell me everything neatly and I want details" Risha kept some patience over her excitement.

"Listen so first.."

"Haan.." Risha was listening

"I was walking hurriedly through the way when he no we got bumped into each other" Shrinidhi told

"So it was bumping only" Risha made a flat face

"Aage toh sunn" shrinidhi spoke by holding Risha's hand.

"Bak" Risha hoped that further meeting would be a bit romantic.

"Yaar he was standing so close to me matlab itna (imitating the way their faces were few inches away from each other by her hand ) you don't have any idea how handsome he looks from close views"