Chapter 6 . Brain washed

Shrinidhi was feeling kind of delightful after being friends with ayaan , before meeting him she didn't even know that she needed a person like him in her life as he seemed a chill and respectful guy having a comforting warmth within him.

"It's better being lost in the good one's thought" Risha teased her

Shrinidhi regain her sense and cleared that she wasn't thinking about ayaan

"Maine kab kahan ke you were thinking about AYAAN SIR?" Risha caught her red-handed.

Shrinidhi was stuttering

"Oh my innocent shri! Jane de I won't pull your leg anymore" Risha laughed.

Shrinidhi gave her a look of light anger but soon her expressions melted and they laughed along.

"Kuch bhi" She spoke

"But I'm telling you to go ahead!!!" Risha said.

"Go ahead?" Shrinidhi asked.

"Don't act so clueless about my reference" Risha gave her a flat look

"I'm not acting rish , I really don't know what are you speaking about?"

Shrinidhi lied so innocently

"Ohh! Okay then the plan I had for telling you should be told to shrushti instead" Risha spoke .

"Wait! What plan?" Shrinidhi asked

"It is about ayaan sir by the way , But since you don't know what I'm speaking about then let it be. Oh shrushti! Yes she knows every single detail of everything so she would be benefited by my plan"

Risha's sarcasm was of another level that shrinidhi couldn't stop her laugh, she looked at risha with her 'Are you serious ?' Look and risha shrugged her shoulders in 'Maybe'

"The one who's being clueless has the right to know about things rish not the one who's preety good knowledged and who told you that I'm not interested in hearing your plans?"

"Oh really? Being interested in things related to ayaan sir is what it means shri" Risha teased her more .

Seeing risha catching all her lies made shrinidhi a bit hesitant , she said.

"Okay then go! Tell her about your plan. I don't want to be included in anything of his matter"

"Bye bye" Risha said and was about to went out when shrushti came inside fuming in anger.

"Oh! I was just coming to speak to you" Risha said but she neglected her and stepped inside.

Risha's face turned red as she hates being ignored and shrinidhi saw how angry and saddened those expressions were , she understood that something has happened to her.

"Are you okay?" She asked keeping her hand on shrushti's shoulder

But she didn't know that she was the reason behind her ruined mascara.

Shrushti jolted her hand and stared at her angrily

"Did I do something?" Shrinidhi asked being afraid.

"Yes you surely did" She snapped

"Calm down!" Risha spoke from behind coming in defence of Shrinidhi.

"Why are you telling me to calm down and how could you in the first place? This shrinidhi is slowly snatching away my ayan from me" She said by holding back her tears.

Shrinidhi stayed stunned so was risha

"Your ayaan? Hello miss if he was yours then he wouldn't have showed interest in shrinidhi" Risha backfired.