Chapter 2 New girl!

Ayaan's pov

I met her again! She was so delicate and beautiful. 'Shrushti' means world and she was as wholesome as the meaning of her name.

Her voice and her wild laugh drives me crazy and there is something more in her which makes my heart go soft only for her , she's brutally honest unlinke other girls out here .

It's been only two days since our ways have collided in the corridor of our respective sections but I don't know why do I get a vibe of knowing her from ages ?

Suddenly I brushed away my thoughts when sir called me out for explaining clinical features and treatment related cardiac technology .

I'm a second year student interested in cardiology branch.

Ayaan's pov ended.

Shrinidhi and risha were walking in the corridor .

"Is there something on this earth could be more boring than anatomy ? Chi I'm sick of these books"

Risha muffled into a cute cry when shrinidhi side hugged her and patted on her cheeks.

"We've got this rishu!" She added

"Yeah like I don't know what is going to happen on the dissection part ? Yukk"

Risha made nauseous expressions and told , shrinidhi chuckled.

"Don't you dare to vomit in the middle of other students" Shrinidhi warned.

Risha gave her a look and spoke.

"Vommiting is a paristaltic involuntry process baby , don't you know"

"Uh..A big knowledge" Shrinidhi pulled her leg .

"Hey...." A girl ran towards them

"Srushti!" Shrinidhi smiled preciously towards her

"Didn't know you are here" Risha spoke silently by eyeing the way she was hugging her bestfriend shrinidhi.

"Hi risha" Shrushti glared at her once she was done shaking shrinidhi heavily

Risha just looked at her

"Don't look at me as if you saw any ghost" Shrushti joke

Risha looked away and shrinidhi tried fading away the slight awkwardness

"We lost contact that's why didn't know you were here" Shrinidhi spoke

"Oh yeah! Got my admission here and you won't believe whom I met two days ago"

"Let's sit there" Risha suggested

Shrinidhi noded and they walked a little towards the empty surrounding.

They took their seats on the clean floor and continued their gossips.

"Seems like you made a New boyfriend" Risha asked sarcastically

"I never had a boyfriend , Risha" Srushti cleared.

"God! Just tell us who's that guy?" Shrinidhi interupped their about to heat argument.

"He is a second year cardiology student of our college" Srushti shied

"Oh ...accha bakra fasa liya" Risha thought.

"Woah that's nice" Shrinidhi spoke

"Tell us his name , Danger zone" Risha spoke.

Risha used to call her by this nickname since they were in 11th.

"Ayaan sharma" She told.

Shrinidhi had forgotten about the heart stealer senior by now , she smiled towards srushti though risha stayed silent for a while then asked.